Best 500pp cars for Seasonal Events.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wyllie10
  • 70 comments
  • 39,317 views
Bar none so far, lotus evora. Tried it on SSR5 against several other cars, none came even close. If you can top a 1.22.3 in something else on SSR5, post.


I ran 1:26.5 which was 3 seconds faster than my VX220.
What is your tuning?
 
Lotus Evora '09 on Fuji no outside help

Lap 1:55.548
Total 9:54.617
 
hello,

Forgot to mention Series One Super Charged. Yesterday I put a RGT 00 back to school on the Open Lobby.

Also the Callaway C12 and Holden Monaro V8´s on fast tracks(Monza or HSR) you can win those aforementioned cars.
 
Lotus Elise 111R RM '04
Bob's time:
Lap 1:56.106
Total 9:57.937

Which means the Evora '09 is still a little better.
 
I'm working on collecting racing suits, so I'll post any more I find that do a lap in under 1:58.000
 
So I tuned down the Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car to 500pp and the darn thing breaks and corners so well, that on A-spec, I'm beat my Evora's lap times by 1.5-2 seconds, despite the Evora being quicker in a straight line.

Bob, on the other hand, apparently needs the straight line power because he can't win using it. He's very reluctant to pass in a car with less acceleration. His best finish with the R390 was 2nd, whereas in the Evora, he was taking the lead at the start of lap 3.


So I'd say the best cars for 500pp are:
A-spec: R390 GT1 Road Car
B-spec: Lotus Evora

Although I don't own a Series One, therefore cannot test it.
 
I've been using the premium NSX type R, it does well with stage 2 weight reduction and a few power upgrades.
 
am new at the forum... but playing GT for years and years...
for this topic (B-spec onlne events ofc) i used the chevrolet corvette Z06 (C5) with just a air filtter and changing oil... 500 pp from that and ofc flywheel and shorter gearbox... some fine tuning on suspensions and voila... every race win and 4-5 sec gap...
 
A detuned 2014 vette stinger will work perfectly....1 place on SH on lap 2
 
Tried the Nissan Gt-R Proto 05 in a 500pp London race, it's a beast!!!
 
Back