Best Album Of 2006! Nominations! Hurry! Last day approaching quickly!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 104 comments
  • 5,790 views
I nominate Iron Maiden's "A Matter of Life and Death"
 
Ignore!
 
From this post you have:

11 days

Get those last few nominations in.

I don't think any new albums are coming out... might as well end this already...
 
I don't think any new albums are coming out... might as well end this already...
Eh, perhaps someone hasn't posted yet. and besides, I dont wanna spend Christmas eve compiling a poll.
 
I'd like to nominate "Eye to the Telescope" by KT Tunstall.
 
Just wondering whether Radio 1's live lounge compilation will be allowed.

It is, per se, a compilation. However, it is all original material from the bands, either as acoustic sets or (very good) covers,
 
Well, it wasnt going to get many votes anyway, but go ahead and remove my nomination for The Subways because that came out in 2005.
 
Just wondering whether Radio 1's live lounge compilation will be allowed.

It is, per se, a compilation. However, it is all original material from the bands, either as acoustic sets or (very good) covers,

I just came to this thread for the same reason. Bought it for my sister for Christmas and naturally stole it. Was pretty impressed by the quality of some of the covers 👍 I'd like to second the question as to whether or not it's allowed.
 
well i nominate
Sikth - "Death of a Dead Day"
Hundred Reasons - "Kill your own"
Alexisonfire - "Crisis"
Get Cape Wear Cape Fly - "The Chronicles of a Bohemian Teenager"

cant think of another, it was gonna be Tool but i seen that taken :p
 
Just wondering whether Radio 1's live lounge compilation will be allowed.

It is, per se, a compilation. However, it is all original material from the bands, either as acoustic sets or (very good) covers,

I just came to this thread for the same reason. Bought it for my sister for Christmas and naturally stole it. Was pretty impressed by the quality of some of the covers 👍 I'd like to second the question as to whether or not it's allowed.

eh, I'll allow it.
 
Ok. Nominations are closed. I will have the poll and new thread up tomorrow.
 
You should be sure to alphabatize it for easy reading.
 
Sorry for the double post, but I need to let people know this. We have 101 albums in total, but the poll only allows for 100. So I am cancelling one of my nominations I'm deleting my nomination for Lamb Of God's Sacrament since no one else nominated it. I am posting the poll now.

NEVERMIND: Everything is fixed and there.
 
Back