Best Album Of 2006! Nominations! Hurry! Last day approaching quickly!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverzone
  • 104 comments
  • 5,790 views
You realise people will just vote for the album they like best, not the best?

Thing is people aren't going to think an album they don't like is the best. What you think is the best is what someone else may think is the worst, that's the trouble with music.
 
i vote for the new Audioslave-cd "Revelations",.........so only one vote left for me!

viper
 
The Zutons - Tired of Hanging Around
Wolfmother - Wolfmother
Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers
Razorlight - Razorlight
Jehro - Jehro
 
Kasabian - Empire.
Muse - Black Holes And Revelations.
 
Thing is people aren't going to think an album they don't like is the best. What you think is the best is what someone else may think is the worst, that's the trouble with music.
Yeah, there can be no "best" album, since "best" is a very subjective measurement. However, in theory, a "good" album should be able to convince people (who aren't fans of the band or genre) that the album is good.

*waits for Paris Hilton and Kevin Federline album nominations*
 
Nevermind this post, i wanted to change a nomination to another album, but it's already up there anyway.
 
and my last vote goes to Stone Sour - Come What(ever) may

viper
 
The Offspring - Greatest Hits

3 Nominations left
 
My first nomination goes to Trivum - The Crusade

So I've got 4 left.
 
Not that it's gonna catch many votes, but I'll throw it out there anyway because it's good: John Mayer - Continuum
 
My 1st nomination is for Scar Symmetry - Pitch Black Progress
 
No Christian albums here?? :(
 
I've been listening to this album for a couple of days now, and it's grown on me that much it will be my first nomination...

Kasabian - Empire

👍
 
The Offspring - Greatest Hits

3 Nominations left

Sorry Casio, That album was released June or July 2005

It's actually called One - X by the band Three Days Grace

Thanks for that, I am familiar with the band, but I guess I didn't catch the error 👍.

And I think its all updated. And let me remind you, that double nominations Do absolutely nothing but take away your nominations. So unless you really, really, really love that album, please don't nominate it more than once. Thank you.
 
You missed my nomination for Trivium - The Crusade.
 
mc chris - dungeon master of ceremonies (NUMBER 9 ON iTUNES HIPHOP!)

He's a very funny guy. Heard a few tracks from that album the other day :D

As so many of my favourite albums from '06 have already been voted i'm just going to add one:

The Heritage Orchestra - The Heritage Orchestra

It's not going to compete with the majority of the other albums listed but it's original new music and deserves a mention.
 
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Stadium Arcadium ..... My favourite most playable album of the year by a mile 👍 .... Pure magic! :cool:
 
Well if people want a brilliant album, and I mean a brilliant album, Skillet's new release 'Comatose' is the answer.

Oh, and it's a christian band. ;)
 
Audioslave - Revelations
Tool - 10,000 Days
Dredg - Catch Without Arms
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium
Mars Volta - Amputechture
 
Am I allowed to nominate something that was released late 2005? If so, jot down Nujabes - Modal Soul.
 
To All: No you cannot nominate an album from 2005. Unfortunately, Catch without arms falls in that category too, so sorry emad.
 
To All: No you cannot nominate an album from 2005. Unfortunately, Catch without arms falls in that category too, so sorry emad.
Haha, I thought it was 2006. I'll have something else sooner or later then
 
Back