BEST AVATAR: Part TWO of THREE ----- The P0ll ----- VOTE NOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TriplePlay
  • 75 comments
  • 2,556 views

What is the best avatar?


  • Total voters
    69
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, but it's over-used. Every forum has someone with it.
 
Way to go Cosmic, some great work there. 👍

I voted for young homer. :D

Also, as a final word in this short work of spam...

Screw Green Day!
Damned idiots!

:lol:
And I used to be a huge fan none the less!
 
GoKents
Way to go Cosmic, some great work there. 👍

I voted for young homer. :D

Also, as a final word in this short work of spam...

Screw Green Day!
Damned idiots!

:lol:
And I used to be a huge fan none the less!
Yay!:D
 
It's a close race between Cosmic #3 and Ecsti #2.
 
Jimmy Enslashay
It's a close race between Cosmic #3 and Ecsti #2.

Read the bottom of tripleplay's first post, it is xcsti. Sorry I hate being an ass about it but it sucks having your name wrong.

I voted for the dancing stewie one.
 
Remember: Vote Silverzone And Win A Prize Consisting Of Nothing!
 
*bump*

C'mon people, cast yer votes!!! :D
Only 58?!! We can do better.......

:cheers:
 
xcsti
Sorry I hate being an ass about it but it sucks having your name wrong.
Yeah sorry, man. I never noticed you before, so I didn't know.

Ironically, he spelt my name "jimmy en$%#@", which is just as annoying. :lol:
 
...and I got a capital letter.



:grumpy:
 
Where? I don't see any capital letter...:odd:
 
odd...:odd:
When is scrolled down it did have one?
:scared:
Is my computer playin up?
 
No, you're just desperate for attention!
I don't blame you for not recognizing xcsti, you barely leave the GTA forum Matt!

You would have to be a fool to spell my name wrong :D
 
Crap! I just found the winning piece! (My avatar)
 
GoKents
Way to go Cosmic, some great work there. 👍

I voted for young homer. :D

Also, as a final word in this short work of spam...

Screw Green Day!
Damned idiots!

:lol:
And I used to be a huge fan none the less!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GREEN DAY RULES!!!!

and zoxxy, that avatar is funny but DISTURBING! dammit, they are disney characters.
 
ExigeExcel
I don't blame you for not recognizing xcsti, you barely leave the GTA forum Matt!
Not true. Check the Music Forum, and here. They are my main Forums, and I venture into Auto News, GTP News and Questions & Comments.

But still, my home is GTA Forum. :lol:
 
Silverzone
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GREEN DAY RULES!!!!

and zoxxy, that avatar is funny but DISTURBING! dammit, they are disney characters.
LOL!
 
Wha...? My avatar is in there? :odd:

ALPHA's gets my vote. Probably due to my extreme liking for minimalism.
 
zoxxy
Altough they're too mainstream for me
Ooh, Mr. Underground. :lol: I suppose I can't talk...

Also, zoxxy, your avatar is disturbing. I laughed, but shuddered at the same time. :lol:
 
My new avatar is awsome. It should be in the poll.
 
ExigeExcel
Change the background and I'll vote for it.
What background? It is a transparent PNG... :odd: It looks 10 times better.
 
It looks grey to me. 👎 Nice try though. I'd have to say that my *new* avatar rocks. It's the sox celebrating last night. If you didn't notice. :D
 
Uhh, Kevin. Your background is grey to me, too. Always has been. I said that to you the other night on MSN. You didn't respond so I thought you might've been fixing it.

And I got another vote! Thanks gtavcfan!
 
The background is gray/grey in Internet Explorer because it doesn't fully support PNG.

getfirefox.com
 
i like number 10,

my aviator should be on their, lol
 
I agree Small_Fryz. :lol:

Also, I'm not getting Firefox, or whatever other programs people try to get me to use. Why don't you just make it .gif?
 
fixed it. Stupid IE. I'm glad I've switched to firefox. I saw the gray BG first hand at school. I was disgusted. Wel, it's now a gif! :D
 
Back