Best Car Chase In A Movie

  • Thread starter Thread starter TsukubaTrueno
  • 9 comments
  • 816 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

TsukubaTrueno

(Banned)
Messages
1,691
Messages
RabiaEx
What movie do you guys think that has the best car chase scene?

For me, it's Ronin. :)
That movie is so awesome and both car scenes are awesome.

Please, no Fast & The Furious posts.
Just kidding!

Scene I


Scene II

​
 
Beautiful, now I wanna see the whole movie, I never finished watching this movie. Thanx for the video. ;)
 
200px-B70-10404.jpg




No question
 
For what it's worth I'd have to go with Eleanor of course. http://www.ifilm.com/video/2825518

I was thinking of the Bourne Ultimatum's scene but I don't know, but there it is anyways.

 
Matrix Reloaded

Starts in the Cadillac, ends at the semi-truck, motorcycle in-between.
 
200px-B70-10404.jpg


-YOUTUBE VID WAS HERE-

No question
Agh. I knew someone was going to put that scene in this thread.
Just today, that movie got home, i use Netflix. :D I saw it and.. To be honest, I found it kind of boring and the plot really wasn't that good or original. I rented this movie because everyone kept saying how awesome the car scenes were. The scene itself was pretty good. They could have added a little bit of music tho. :D
 
They could have added a little bit of music tho. :D

Noooooo! That is missing the whole point of what makes that car chase brilliant. It is simply two cool cars being driven with amazing control and only accompanied by the soundtrack of two glorious engines. No pointless dialogue, no superfluous music and no computer graphics.
 
What Solid Lifters said.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back