Best car for matte white

  • Thread starter Thread starter GinoLicious
  • 14 comments
  • 1,126 views

GinoLicious

(Banned)
Messages
344
Just noticed I have two chips now for this color and want to use at least one on something real nice. Noticed some guys using it on the LFA but its not my style. What do you guys recommend?
 
Just noticed I have two chips now for this color and want to use at least one on something real nice. Noticed some guys using it on the LFA but its not my style. What do you guys recommend?

I like the r8 road car in white. might look cool.
 
I love the evo in matte white, 458 in matte white with black rims would be hot as well. But its all preference really.
 
Its i just have so many cars, need some narrowing down you know. lol.
 
I used mine on a GT Academy GT-R.

Looks very, very good.
 
Just did my Celica 2000 GT-Four ('86 ?) in matte white, looks like a factory colour option. But makes the car look "smoother", less like its 25 years old.
 
Trans Cammer Mustang, with metallic red American Racing alloys. Mmmm.
 
Lamborghini Gallardo with a wing like the superlaggera
 
Dodge Viper SRT
or
Corvette Zo6

Both Look awesome in matte white -_-
 
IS F Racing Concept. 👍
 
Back