best car for pro convertible race

  • Thread starter Thread starter [myg0t]wicked
  • 20 comments
  • 805 views
Messages
259
whats a good car to beat that race with. i tried the motorsport elise and zzs but it wont allow me even tho the comps use it
 
Ruf 3400S. It very obvious to me that it is the best Roadster or Convertible.
 
Yea, either the 3400s or the cobra.

Cobra would be my choice with a full race trans.

Nothing else would be needed besides the tires of your choice.

In fact, the trans wouldnt even really be needed.

Thing is, you win the cobra for finishing that series... so I dont know what to tell you.

I say buy a cobra and sell what you win.

Unless your gonna use the 3400 again, go with the cobra.

But thats just my opinion.
 
hahaha, the cobra is one of the worst cars in the game.


Besides, the 3400S is the most eligible car in GT3. I mean, it is eligible for more races than any other car.


I will give you some good settings, but I need to know how much hp you have. And I have to know if you went for turbo or NA power.
 
I like the Griffith 500 for that series.
 
I think the RUF 3400S is pretty good even in stock form....
 
the ruf is the go.
the cobra looks mighty fine tho :)
 
The Cobra isn't the worst car, but it's has to be driven properly to be effective, it's massive torque and light weight make it had to handle.
 
try the Spoon S2000 - even though it is over kill. The ?RUf is another overkill car - try using the factory S2000 that should be interesting. The Cobra needs to have a little tuning done to it and
The Cobra isn't the worst car, but it's has to be driven properly to be effective, it's massive torque and light weight make it had to handle.
Freerider is correct about it too.
 
Well the Cobra understeers like a zamboni. It has lateral grip of about 0.60 g's. I know I could beat anyones lap time in the Cobra with a 3400S.
 
but a 3400s is no fun, you would desemate the competition with it.
 
spoon s2k race car wont qualify and for the 3400s i have max hp which is 600+ or sumthin
 
i had my ruf stock... with a race flywheel... and thats it! :)
 
Originally posted by [myg0t]wicked
spoon s2k race car wont qualify and for the 3400s i have max hp which is 600+ or sumthin
nah, the Spoon S2k that you get from the amateur Type-r meeting. not the race car one
 
naw i used the ruf fully moded and i cant beat CODE D AZUR OR WHTEVER IM SO PISSED OFF SO IM GONNA G FOR BOXER SPIRIT INSTEAD :LOL:
 
Back