Best car for Trial Mountain 30 Laps

Originally posted by milefile
Z06

Z06 wasn't in GT2, it has more than 300Bhp anyway so it wouldn't be allowed to enter if it was in GT2.

I used the RX-7 GT-C prize car the first time, with medium tires and a racing tranny. Despite getting killed by the M12 LM the first time, I gave it another shot and won it by two laps the next time (you know who didn't show up).

I also won the TM30 with a Neon ACR, with medium tires as the only modification.

Originally posted by GTJugend
Hmm.. I dont get it miata...
sorry man, It is from a tv show here called Crank Yankers and this dude calls people up and says in a dishearting dsyfunctional tone to someone -> "Do you know any slow or Special people?" so that is what the reference of slow and special car came from. Sorry mate
saw.gif

OMFG u guys post irrelevant cars above 295hp limit.

Ok heres a good bet: Acura NSX mild mod with max allowed hp (near 295) it will provide good challenge if your a good driver, or itll make you lose if your bad. To make it better, fully mod.

Also, use a ford mustang GT whichever year, focus is fast too. Try the chevy 82 corvette, it wont disappoint. Last one decent to try is cougar or mondeo.

Originally posted by vette_7t9
OMFG u guys post irrelevant cars above 295hp limit.
OK first of all "Mr. OMFG u guys post irrelevant cars" First your grammar, if your gonna write something detach a member here in the GTP society to make ridicule of someone, at least point them out and get the freaking grammar correct. Second off, where do you have the right to come into this thread and act like you are better then everyone and are Mr. Know-it-all! Lose the attitude and maybe others will give you a chance. I don't mean to pick you out, but that comment really annoyed me.

Latest Posts

Back