Best car/track combinations?

• Thread starter Winnie847
  • 32 comments
Redbull X2014 standard and Yamagiwa + Miyabi layout.

The Redbull is amazing in Lago Maggiore but it understeers like a minivan at the hairpin of death or whatever we call that turn.

Man, when the update came out I had to refrain from buying the Redbull Standard and got the Junior instead, as well as all three Gr.2 cars. I'm currently saving up for the Standard, but I only play a couple days a week so sometimes credit-mining is slow going if I don't actively spend time on it. Circuit experience used to be the quickest way but I've nearly finished all of them on gold, with a few exceptions (stupid rally tracks). I did try the Junior at Maggiore and it was pretty fun and faster than I thought on that track, but pretty hard to drive, kind of handles like the kart but bigger and more powerful. Looking forward to trying out the Standard soon.

De Tomaso Pantera - Tokyo Expressway (Central Outer Loop).
Gr. 3 Mustang - Big Willow

Somehow the Pantera has slipped through the cracks and I've never driven it, haven't even been given it as a gift car yet so perhaps I'll have to buy it after I get the Redbull Standard. Dang it. That track is kinda boring to me so it needs a good car to spice it up.

Somehow the Pantera has slipped through the cracks and I've never driven it, haven't even been given it as a gift car yet so perhaps I'll have to buy it after I get the Redbull Standard. Dang it. That track is kinda boring to me so it needs a good car to spice it up.

I’ve tried it at all iterations of Maggiore and it’s held up pretty well there too.

Back