Best car you've experienced so far.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Casey
  • 101 comments
  • 10,611 views
I'm digging the GT3 RSR right now. I was picking the 930 with 964 conversion and the 4.0 but, after this morning using the RSR, this is it. For now..
 
Let me start off by saying I can't stand Nurburgring GP, but I had a blast on it in the Porsche 919 earlier. One of my new favorites to drive.
 
I thought putting a 787B engine into an MX-5 would be a terrible idea and that it would handle horribly, but it is now my favourite drift car. So easy to slide around, even around the Nordschleife. Plus it's faster than a LaFerrari.

 
So having this game for some time now, I can give my personal favorites:
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cars
Audi 90 IMSA Quattro
Peugeot 205 T16 (a real shocker this one)
Lotus 77

All good cars in my opinion.
 
^^^I still love the way the 962 sounds as you downshift and slow down for slow corners....
 
The E28 M5. I need one in my life right now.
 
No question, sentimental value alone means this car is the epitome of special.

upload_2016-4-14_10-43-29.png
 
It is indeed a very lovely car. I must say though, I've never been a massive Senna fan

Whilst he was without doubt a very talented driver, its my opinion that he was a dirty racer

Much like his modern day counterpart, Lewis Hamilton

ps. Apologies for the off-topic
 
I think many drivers are super dirty... no one is as consistently dirty as the greatest of all time, Michael Schumacher. When I say "great" I mean, paper great as far as record books go.

Be that as it may, I think you have to seperate man from machine.

I dont have a great deal of respect for people like John Hennessey or even Carol Shelby but boy do I like the AC Cobra and the Daytona.

The Daytona is a star at 600pp. At 675/700pp its getting out of its depth but as 600pp racer its as sweet as it gets for 1960s technology.

http://o.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dim...08/1965-shelby-daytona-cobra-coupe---lead.jpg

$7.3 million, guys.
 
Back