Giancarlo Totally new & improved! Premium Messages 9,646 Messages Minus955 Feb 3, 2002 #2 Roxio Easy CD creator 5, it says so in the commercial.
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Feb 4, 2002 #3 Uh ... those two appear to be software products, not hardware. The topic referse to hardware. Plextor Plexwriters. There are none better. http://www.plextor.com/english/index.html Software I guess would be Easy CD Creator 5 or Toast 5 (for Macintosh) http://www.roxio.com/ What a strange thread ... ~LoudMusic
Uh ... those two appear to be software products, not hardware. The topic referse to hardware. Plextor Plexwriters. There are none better. http://www.plextor.com/english/index.html Software I guess would be Easy CD Creator 5 or Toast 5 (for Macintosh) http://www.roxio.com/ What a strange thread ... ~LoudMusic
MitsubishiLancer Messages 173 Feb 4, 2002 #5 Originally posted by Klostrophobic I like to use the microwave. Click to expand... Microwave? howlong does that take to burn a cd I use the toaster..only takes 30 to 45 seconds..depending on the setting
Originally posted by Klostrophobic I like to use the microwave. Click to expand... Microwave? howlong does that take to burn a cd I use the toaster..only takes 30 to 45 seconds..depending on the setting
Brian P Messages 3,846 Feb 4, 2002 #6 Originally posted by MitsubishiLancer Microwave? howlong does that take to burn a cd Click to expand... Hmmm.... About 10 seconds!!
Originally posted by MitsubishiLancer Microwave? howlong does that take to burn a cd Click to expand... Hmmm.... About 10 seconds!!
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Feb 4, 2002 #7 Plastic doesn't burn in a microwave .... it might melt, but good luck "burning a CD" in a microwave. Now, producing stamped CDs? I use Doc Martins. Good stamping power. ~LoudMusic
Plastic doesn't burn in a microwave .... it might melt, but good luck "burning a CD" in a microwave. Now, producing stamped CDs? I use Doc Martins. Good stamping power. ~LoudMusic
Brian P Messages 3,846 Feb 4, 2002 #8 Originally posted by LoudMusic Plastic doesn't burn in a microwave .... it might melt, but good luck "burning a CD" in a microwave. Now, producing stamped CDs? I use Doc Martins. Good stamping power. ~LoudMusic Click to expand... Well I got a CD to smoke in the microwave, but you're right it didn't burn.......
Originally posted by LoudMusic Plastic doesn't burn in a microwave .... it might melt, but good luck "burning a CD" in a microwave. Now, producing stamped CDs? I use Doc Martins. Good stamping power. ~LoudMusic Click to expand... Well I got a CD to smoke in the microwave, but you're right it didn't burn.......
DeliveratorTitan (Banned) Messages 293 Jun 2, 2002 #9 You idiots, we are talking about CD burners, the ones we create a duplicate of our own CD, not the ones we cook our food I think the best CD burner is a Plextor 40x12x48x.
You idiots, we are talking about CD burners, the ones we create a duplicate of our own CD, not the ones we cook our food I think the best CD burner is a Plextor 40x12x48x.