Best Deal on Gears.5 sets(150pcs) for your Birthday and Special tickets,READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a 1997 and 2002 if your interested.

For the 1973 I'd like:
30 Blaze Suits
30 Chicane Suits
30 Carbon Helmets
30 Grid Mesh Suits

Please let me know if your interested in the other two tickets.

👍👍
Send me a fr while i take care of Nk then i will start sending to you and yes i would like your other two tickets but will have to leave it until tomorrow if thats ok.

Send me a fr while i take care of Nk then i will start sending to you and yes i would like your other two tickets but will have to leave it until tomorrow if thats ok.

Sweet, I'll send you my FR when I get home from work. GMT + 8 or 9.
There's no rush on the trades.

Sweet, I'll send you my FR when I get home from work. GMT + 8 or 9.
There's no rush on the trades.
If im not online by the time you get home, I will accept you when i wake up and start sending then so keep your inbox empty

All gears received... 👍

Many thanks for those extra ones and such a swift trade, much appreciated.

Cheers.

I have a 1986 ticket. I'll give you the ticket for your Honda EPSON NSX '08 and 30 gear. I can trade on 15th July.

Last edited:
After looking at your thread and checking your sig, I have some you may be interested in.

- Classic Muscle Car
- Modern Muscle Car
- NASCAR
- Ticket 1000 [Not sure if you want multiples of those.]

I am interested in some of your tickets.
I don't need any gear though, I've already got 100% of them.

At this point the soonest I can trade is July 18 or July 19.

Let me know what you are interested in.

I'd like the 54, 80, or 86 let me know what you would like and what date is best for you.

I have a 1986 ticket. I'll give you the ticket for your Honda EPSON NSX '08 and 30 gear. I can trade on 15th July.
Sorry bout that didnt see that post...yes i could do that I will book you in for the 15th. Please confirm we have a deal

thugdevotion
Trying to get all the birthday tickets... will give 4 sets thats 120 pieces of gear for your birthday or special tickets that i dont have..Could also trade tickets for ticket, ticket for cars or ticket for paints.

1 ticket = 4 sets of gears (120 pcs)
1 ticket = 1 ticket + 1 set of gears (30 pcs)
1 ticket = 1 car + 1 set of gears (30 pcs)
1 ticket = 5 paints + 1 set of gears (30 pcs)

I have 67,69, 70, 82, 83, 88, 89, 90, 92, 93, 95, 04, 08, 09, 10

Pending ticket 66, 79, 85, 91, 94

Will also throw in an additional set of gear with every deal if I have the time but this is solely up to me

Take a look at my sig and let me know what you're interested in.

Jul 07 - johnboy-1975- my 10* for his 66
Jul 08 - Andy54321- my 83* for his 94
Jul 09 - Sabzking13 - my 83 for his 85
Jul 10 - B18c5specR - my white Gsx for his 91
Jul 11 - Heins - my 92 for his 79
jul 12 - open
Jul 20 - Gasolinejunkie - my 85 for his _ ticket

I have 71 fr send

Sorry bout that didnt see that post...yes i could do that I will book you in for the 15th. Please confirm we have a deal

Yes we have a deal. I also have 3 ticket 1000's, level 21 ticket, Level 22 ticket, level 23 ticket and Intermediate Rally Car ticket.

Will you send a Birthday Ticket for 5 Pink Mattes or 5 Museum Cards? Or both?
Really only looking for birthday or special ticket atm but if i get a free day to send I will make that deal with you. As of now it looks like around the 13th or so.

I probably have Tickets you're missing. Trying to help anyway i can to get you stuff cuz im booked with tickets till the 25th :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back