Best Deal on Gears.5 sets(150pcs) for your Birthday and Special tickets,READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to work now will be back around 11:30 est time but will be on here using my phone and soon as i get home i will start send out the gears i have deals for.. Thanks in advance.

I have a '00 and a '01 ticket, I'll trade for your '69 and '70 tickets ...

lrn
I have a '00 and a '01 ticket, I'll trade for your '69 and '70 tickets ...
Sorry for the late reply I'm at work..Yes i would like both tickets when would you like to trade?

I can send you any bday ticket you would like for gears any preference?
Sorry for the late reply...Any birthday ticket I dont have or isnt currently pending will do.

I'll trade a 2006 ticket for the 120pc gear. If interested, put me down for Jul 12 or 13. I'll check my gear and let you know what I still need. Thanks.

ok i'll send you '87 for gear (gravity,reinforced,sidewinder, and saturn)
Ok just let me know when you can send and receive the gear. please confirm we have a deal

I'll trade a 2006 ticket for the 120pc gear. If interested, put me down for Jul 12 or 13. I'll check my gear and let you know what I still need. Thanks.
Ok I will book you in for those dates

Ok just let me know when you can send and receive the gear. please confirm we have a deal

Can you send them tonight? I will be on til about 1:30 est and the deal is confirmed your ticket is waiting when you accept my friend request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back