Best Deal on Gears.5 sets(150pcs) for your Birthday and Special tickets,READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you're still looking for tickets. :) This really is the best deal around. How about completing my helmet collection (you gave me 4 sets, so I still need 19?) for 4 tickets I could send Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu (GMT) next week? I've got 1000, lvl21, lvl23, 2006-2010 and some other diverse B-Day tickets.

Glad to see you're still looking for tickets. :) This really is the best deal around. How about completing my helmet collection (you gave me 4 sets, so I still need 19?) for 4 tickets I could send Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu (GMT) next week? I've got 1000, lvl21, lvl23, 2006-2010 and some other diverse B-Day tickets.
Sure will try to send you as much as i could over the next few days to get it done. would like 06 - 09. we can start now if your online to empty your inbox

Sure will try to send you as much as i could over the next few days to get it done. would like 06 - 09. we can start now if your online to empty your inbox

Let me switch it on. I should be around for the next hour.

Ok cool I should be able to get at least ten sets in that hour

Cool. Not sure whether I'll be able to do any emptying out on the weekend, I'll let you know should I be around. I'll definitely be back on Monday Sunday around 23:15GMT, and 2006-2009 tickets will come Mon-Thu straight after each reset.

Last edited:
I have 1967 ticket, Level 21 ticket, level 22 ticket, level 23 ticket and ticket 1000. I can give you all those for 750 gears (25 sets. How many gears are there altogether? Will I get ALL the gears? If not, don't send me carbon helmets because I already have all the carbon helmets). I can trade after 25th July.

I have 1967 ticket, Level 21 ticket, level 22 ticket, level 23 ticket and ticket 1000. I can give you all those for 750 gears (25 sets. How many gears are there altogether? Will I get ALL the gears? If not, don't send me carbon helmets because I already have all the carbon helmets). I can trade after 25th July.
The ony one I want is the 22 ticket but we can work something out, there is 1350 pcs of gear 690 helmets n 660 suits
How many sets can I get for the 1000 ticket?
Don't need the 1000 but ok will give you 5 sets for it
Can send you my 1982 and 2010 tickets on the 26th and 27th for your 10 sets of gear.
Sure will take both tickets, let me know when you're ready
Just checked, it's all there. Thanks! I assume you want the tickets to Truebluniqqa?
Sounds good..Yes please send to truebluniqqa thanks

Sure will take both tickets, let me know when you're ready

Allright will book you for 26/7 and 27/7, will send you the FR's probably tonight.

I would like the horizon, masquerade, reinforced, small jaw and striker helmets and the spiral, swell, thunder, trainee and waver suits.

Allright will book you for 26/7 and 27/7, will send you the FR's probably tonight.

I would like the horizon, masquerade, reinforced, small jaw and striker helmets and the spiral, swell, thunder, trainee and waver suits.
Ok that's cool
Sweet, what date suites you for a trade? I'm good any day except for 20th/21st July
Any day is ok for me

6 hours time will be...5:15am for me, lol
Could you send them when you get home? I'll send you a Friend Request now (which PSN?) and when I get online (should be around lunchtime) I'll send you the ticket

6 hours time will be...5:15am for me, lol
Could you send them when you get home? I'll send you a Friend Request now (which PSN?) and when I get online (should be around lunchtime) I'll send you the ticket
Sure no problem..send fr to both psn but send ticket to truebluniqqa what 5 sets do you want?. Ps your inbox will full up at 50pcs and you won't be able to collect on other trades you may have, so if you're expecting anything from anyone else its best we do it when your're around to empty your inbox.

Last edited:
Ok, well, as soon as I retrieve the first 50pcs I'll send a message so you can send through another 50pcs. That's how it works yeah?
Sorry, first time I've had a heap of items sent to me at once

Ok, well, as soon as I retrieve the first 50pcs I'll send a message so you can send through another 50pcs. That's how it works yeah?
Sorry, first time I've had a heap of items sent to me at once
if you're online while I'm sending you can keep clicking receive all, it will go faster and your inbox won't get full

How many gears will you give me for the 22 ticket?
If you have the time to receive the gears for all the tickets I will take all of them at 5 sets a ticket.

Ok, well I.ll wait until we're both online at the same time and we'll trade then, I'm on most days from 11am - 11pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10)
I think that'll be easier

if you're online while I'm sending you can keep clicking receive all, it will go faster and your inbox won't get full

If you have the time to receive the gears for all the tickets I will take all of them at 5 sets a ticket.

How many gifts can you have in your gift box?

Shall I send the ticket to thugdevotion or Truebluniqqa?

Ok, well I.ll wait until we're both online at the same time and we'll trade then, I'm on most days from 11am - 11pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10)
I think that'll be easier
Sounds good to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back