• SRT Tomahawk S

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • SRT Tomahawk GTS-R

Votes: 14 6.7%
  • SRT Tomahawk X

Votes: 12 5.7%

• Total voters
@ccaranna

Could you edit your poll and check the "change vote" option? This would make it possible and easy to keep your poll updated for people who already made their choice. At the moment they can`t change their choice when they feel that a better VGT car has been released.

Edit Poll.JPG

@ccaranna

Could you edit your poll and check the "change vote" option? This would make it possible and easy to keep your poll updated for people who already made their choice. At the moment they can`t change their choice when they feel that a better VGT car has been released.

View attachment 349000

Hi, that's odd. The poll is already set to enable voters to change votes.

Is anyone else having difficulty changing votes?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 10
Keeping my vote with the BMW for now, I really like the Alpina RM but the BMW just absolutely suits my driving style, and it feels like I'm getting 120% out of it - Just wish they'd make it paintable and give it the AES treament. Of the recent VGT's, the Alpine RM is my favourite, the VW SS and the MINI are pretty easy to drive because they're so stable, but I usually end up ploughing out of the bends slightly, which is frustrating (also I don't like hatchbacks :lol:). The Lexus was awesome too, but I'm not too keen on the hybrid boost on the VGT's.

I voted for the Chaparral, but honestly the others in my top 5 were:
Alpine VGT
Mazda LM55
Aston Martin DP100
MB AMG

All others IMHO looked like fancied up production models. These top 5 of mine appeared to be honest to goodness ground up works of art/speed. I'll say it again, the Nissan disappointed me the most, as I'm a die-hard GT-R fan.

Wow - Just realised the VGT with the most miles on for me is the Peugeot - It loved the Oykot 642R Seasonal race event.
Next is the Mercedes VGT then the Mazda LM55 then the FT-1 VGT
somehow I've never used the Alpine VGT racer?

Too many cars not enough time.

Updated with SRTs.

POLL UPDATE: Since there are many more cars than originally thought, I changed the poll to multiple choice. I have to admit it's getting tough choosing just one VGT.

Just as I figured, all 3 SRT VGTs are great! They look awesome and have breathtaking speeds.
Now I can have the RB X2014 vs Tomahawk X battle now.

I like the Toyota FT-1 Vision car since its got really grippy handling, and it uses a high-revving V6 turbo engine + electric motor with KERS and also its wide body kit, makes the FT-1 look not only fast, but also really awesome when tuned to race specs. Also, I like the BMW Vision car because it could just be how a modern day BMW M3 GTR should feel.

I voted for the Mazda. It looks good. It sounds good. And most of all, out of all the VGTs, it's the one I think that could end up being made in real life. (as an LMP1 car in the 2020's that is.) I mean, Mazda hasn't really been all that active in Le Mans because of the ban on Rotary engines. But recently, the ban was lifted and Mazda eventually plans to return to Le Mans. Please let it be with the LM55. With the 787B's livery. It could work!

I love the FT-1 Vision the most, because it was fun to race in the 650pp area and it was a very realistic racer. I like how it's also dual purpose for GT3/Super GT. I find that very interesting.

Shoutout to the Infiniti too for its paint options (Flowing Coral), Sound and handling.

Back