Best forum on the internet, good job everyone. :)

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 34 comments
One of the forums that proves those folks that claim forums are dead & social media is where everyone is. Folks who obviously only visited the forums OP mentioned as having 5 posts in 2 years.
I actually spend more time on GTP than Twitter and Facebook...
---_-_-_-_---
I think what others guys said are ture. I really think that GTP is a great site. I actually been going to this site since like 2009 and only joined in 2013. I should have joined before but then again I was only 13 in the year 2012.

Sorry for my horrible english.

I actually spend more time on GTP than Twitter and Facebook...
---_-_-_-_---
I think what others guys said are ture. I really think that GTP is a great site. I actually been going to this site since like 2009 and only joined in 2013. I should have joined before but then again I was only 13 in the year 2012.

Sorry for my horrible english.
English? Its ok, my friends always say occifer, and its kinda sticky. :D Lol, your English is great, that line doesn't even need to be in there. So you've came to this site since you were 10? That is pretty impressive. I stalked around in 2011 and part of 2012. But I always visited the news page, not really the forums. :P

This site really is amazing. I started coming here in 2011 looking for GT5 Tunes then finally joined in 2013 and it is definitely my most visited site.

English? Its ok, my friends always say occifer, and its kinda sticky. :D Lol, your English is great, that line doesn't even need to be in there. So you've came to this site since you were 10? That is pretty impressive. I stalked around in 2011 and part of 2012. But I always visited the news page, not really the forums. :P
Looking around, It's more of 2010 actually since I remember going to some news about GT5 Nurb GP, GT5 Top Gear Test Track images, GT5 Release news, some GT5 updates which one of them had a edited image of Red w/ white strips Ford GT in Nurb and there's the GT5 Online dealership so it's basically from 2010 until now.

I mostly used News and the Library that gone from here but still exists "hidden". I also go to the forums for Race, Tunes....etc etc of Tips.

I also reached over 2000 posts!

Looking around, It's more of 2010 actually since I remember going to some news about GT5 Nurb GP, GT5 Top Gear Test Track images, GT5 Release news, some GT5 updates which one of them had a edited image of Red w/ white strips Ford GT in Nurb and there's the GT5 Online dealership so it's basically from 2010 until now.

I mostly used News and the Library that gone from here but still exists "hidden". I also go to the forums for Race, Tunes....etc etc of Tips.

I also reached over 2000 posts!
I remember when I hit 2000 :lol: I think it was in 2014.
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57089547.jpg

Back