Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by vat_man, Jan 1, 2002.
lenny kravitz isn't on it. feeder does the intro for GT3 a-spec.
Mr. Kravitz is on the GT3 intro, atleast on the US version.
1. GT - Sends chills down my spine everytime I play.
2. MGS - You actually play during the intro!
3. FFX - So touching... :cry:
4. TXR0 - NSX vs Skyline bliss!
5. Starfox - First time I saw a 3D game... it rocked!
FFX - :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Square do have the best intros...I must get the soundtrack to that game.
For the PAL version not the US version.........
What's up folks? 1st post here.
I know it's a bit out of the normal fantasy realm here, but I thought that NHL99 had one of the best sports game openings I've seen. Great actual NHL footage and I believe that it was a Garbage song that they used. I never hit through the intro when I played it. I was very disappointed with the NHL2000 & especially the 2001 CGI opening.
Welcome to GTPlanet NinjaTurtle!!!!!
Thanks...happy to be here!
need for speed high stakes was cool.
Yeah, I like it when the Porsche lines up with the hopped-up Civic....they rev....the light turns green, the Porsche takes off and the Civic blows up.
I don't remember the intro for FF8....it's been so long since I've even considered playing it.
squall and seifer have a sword fight, and slash each other across the face.
That was pretty cool...in fact, it was the high point of the game.
V-Rally 2 for the Playstation.
I love that intro.
let me guess, ff7 rules, and ff8 sucks?
Crap that one was awesome, simply because I hadn't seen anything like it before
When I first got the game, I would watch the intro over and over again...sure games like MGS2 will wipe the floor with it graphically and sound-wise, but GT1 struck a chord.
That game is what got me into cars and racing :happy:
Let me guess, you were one of the three people who actually liked FF8...
hey, what can I say? it kicked ff7's ass.
And upon what grounds do you rest this opinion?
1) FF8's needlessly slow and frequent battles
2) The stupid and cumbersome junctioning system
3) The love story that could have been good, but got lost in the the whole "sorceress" scenario
4) one of the weakest FF soundtracks ever
- compare this to FF7 -
1) lower battle frequency, and faster battles to boot
2) Materia. Simple, elegant. I wouldn't complain if Square decided to use it again
3) A villian you could really hate - he killed your woman in cold blood! :cry: Not to mention a story where the premise is that you are never really seperate from your loved ones, even in death
4) a better soundtrack. Not as good as FF6, but 6 is a helluva high water mark
Just MHO on why FF7 is far superior to the outright crappiness of 8, and the overriding mediocrity of 9.
The Japanese Versions of Gt1 and Gt2, Xenon 2 (amiga), Geoff Crammonds GP (Amiga), FF7 and GT3's uk intro is an all time favorite Feeder -Just a day "ALL BY MY SEELF I GUESS YOU THINK ITS FUNNY NOW ITS JUST A DAY"
best intro I have seen are
metal gear solid 2
gran turismo 1 (japanese version)
final fantasy 8
and finally toca 2
I don't know about anyone else but to me these intros are klarss
i reckon GT1, GT2 and GT3 are the best for racing games...Tekken and MGS2 for others.