Best JGTC car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave1127
  • 42 comments
  • 11,732 views
I would pick the Castrol Tom's Supra as my favourite. I also like the Petronas SC430 for its handling.
 
Any NSX GT500.
Not just the looks. Its handling also awesome! 👍
Mid-engine cars are always just right.
 
I dont really have a favorite, I kinda like them all, depends on tracks.

The fastest seems to be a GTR tho, someone did 1.51.xxx on suzuka with it and it shocked me cause I can't get lower than 1.54.000 and 1.54.xxx is already super fast (SuperGT regulation so 530PS or less).
 
The Takata Dome NSX '03 is pretty great car. I used it to win a seasonal event a few weeks ago, and unmodified.
 
Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car surprises a lot of GTR's ;) I use it a lot online. Infact its probably the car i've used most online & it beats anything in its class.

I hate this car. I am so sick of people using it online in 'GT500' races. It is not a GT500 car, never will be.

Anyway fastest GT500 car is the stealth GTR.
 
Im a very hamfisted driver partly cause thats just me and partly cause i use the ds3 but i find the 2001 model toms supra to be very forgiving and fast at the same time. the jgtc diablo on the other hand i cant get a decent laptime out of for the life of me.


of the dtm and touring cars i love the m3 gtr racer to bits as it masks my driving inadequacies but hate the astra mk4 racer as again cant seem to string together good laptimes with it.
 
any nsx model, the cusco impreza 08, and any lexus for that matter. theyre all fairly fun to drive =)
 
I usually drive my Takata Dome NSX '06 I think its pretty good(little bit tail-happy but I've made some tuning to counter that issue) Yesterday however I found a "Mobil 1 NSX" in the used car list... haven't had time yet to try it out though... don't know if there is any difference in handing compared to the premium NSX's
 
to anyone that's tuning the HP up on those cars, they aren't really GT300 or 500 anymore when you do that :P (although you can tune up a GT300 to 500 class)

My GT500 favorites are probably the Motul Pitworks Z, Takata Dome NSX and the auCuermo Supra.

My GT300 favorites are the WedsSport Celica, Cusco Impreza, and C-West Silvia.
 
Ever since GT3, there's two JGTC cars I love:
Denso Sard Supra for tighter and shorter tracks
Arta NSX for longer, more open tracks
Can't really back it up with any facts, but I've just always driven these cars well, GT3,4 &5
 
I would say the Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo is the pick of JGTC cars, and it can be modded to 800+ hp is necessary

I was very disappointed when I couldn't use the Diablo for the Super GT event. :grumpy:
 
The Epson NSX and Raybrig NSX trails behind me always so I think both of those cars are great...
 
Back