Best Looking Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acidman
  • 77 comments
  • 2,682 views
Messages
1,916
What would you say the best looking which means not the highest horsepower or top speed but just the best looking car in your garage? Mine would have to be my Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept :D
 
Ahh Skyline
 

Attachments

  • mines skyline.jpg
    mines skyline.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 270
#1: ZZII's...

I also like: (not in order)

Aston Martin Vanquish...

Speed 6...

Viper Concept...

ALL the Skylines...

350 Z...

At NIGHT the Raybirg NSX with purple/blue headlights! LOL
 
and yet again i say that it should it is the TVR tuscan speed six in "jesus white".
 
vanquish is pretty hot

but i am an altezza fan :D
:p
 
Viper GTS/R Team Oreca. Ohh, baby.
 
/me hands dodge a tissue to wipe up his drool.... :p
 
maybe the girl should follow the car like wise and take her "front cover" off too :p
 
If you'd like to ride them both, give me a H*ll Yeah
 

Attachments

  • superb.jpg
    superb.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 244
Hell yeah. The black and white one first, though. ;)
 
Thanks for the tissue ving ;)
 
hope you like this threesome
 

Attachments

  • superb 2.jpg
    superb 2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 215
back onto the topic (love the girls here though :cool: )
...the R390 road car
 

Attachments

  • r390 road jpg.jpg
    r390 road jpg.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 161
I think the R390 Road lacks an "oomph" without at least a small rear spoiler...
 
Do you know any of these women?

If so...you need to share the wealth my man!

LOL


:lol:
 
No :( ....I wish and if I did I don't know if I would share the wealth........would you?
 
isnt that car like the one used in Dazed and Confused?
oh yeah who is she?
 
Both look VERY good in red...

Are they both fast and fun??? lol

:lol:
 
Back