Best Looking Car

• Thread starter Acidman
  • 77 comments
Man, when i started this thread i thought i would get a few replies but man, you guys ROCK!!!:bowdown: :cheers:
rockon.gif

I think the xj220 I mentioned earlier is one of the best, but I also think the ZZII is one of the best looking.

Those are the best looking in a sense of the lines they have and the overall style.

If I was gonna give a best looking to tuners... I would pick the nsx racers and the supras, as well as the skylines.

Originally posted by toyomatt84
I'm sorry everyone, but I'm tied between the Skyline and the Mini Cooper. I like small cars with good hp.

i can see how you like the skyline for small good hp cars but the mini???? i can see small but i fail to see where the good hp comes into play?

on gt3 prob the zonda s,vette,viper(i dont like the concept though), s2000 the purple and black with the drag wing

hey nos can u find somtin with ohh lets say a lambo or somtin or how bout a mustang

so we are all posting pictures of riced out import showoff cars? and the ugly ghetto ho's that try and model them?

................sorry, dont have any pictures of that.

that **** is seriously nasty. at all of those stupid shows they just gather up all of the ghetto chicks that look like they might be asian.

what car looks the best? almost all of them look great. one that comes to mind though is the original mini. the one in british racing green with a white racing stripe.

mini's a nice car :]
seen quite of souped up and good looking mini's lately on the road.. nicee~~

the new Z is also quite nice :P yet to see it on the road tho

Originally posted by Acidman
Not too shabby! ;) But i think the front grill could look a little better.

that looks pretty much standard.. nice 32 :)
friend's brother in law has one.. it looks wayyy sweeeet

Latest Posts

Back