Best-looking widebody kits, or other GT Auto options?

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 125 comments
Has anyone done the Lamborghini street car wide bodies? I've been trying to decide which one I want for street car lobbies and think the nicest wide body would help me make an easy choice.

Thanks in advance for any pictures.

Honda Beat gets some bolt on arches and front, side and wing options.
1800d4daab212-screenshotUrl.jpg

1800d4d724034-screenshotUrl.jpg
1800d4d880822-screenshotUrl.jpg

I bought one of these last night and can't keep the thing straight which is disappointing. Also, I feel like something is off with the modeling of it. The rear fender arch/wheel placement doesn't seem right.
I built it to challenge myself in the WTC800 race and I couldn't win in it.

FQQ2CX-agAAIgaZ.jpg

I have always loved Koenig-Specials since I was a kid.
I still have the same admiration and love for them. I believe that no tuner can customize a Ferrari more coolly than they can.

However, their relationship with Ferrari is the worst.
I thought I would never be able to fulfill my dream of getting a Ferrari with their body kit, especially in the modern video game where every brand is so picky about licensing.
What a blast!!! PD did it!

I bought one of these last night and can't keep the thing straight which is disappointing. Also, I feel like something is off with the modeling of it. The rear fender arch/wheel placement doesn't seem right.
Do you find the modelling off with or without the wide body

View attachment 1137454

I have always loved Koenig-Specials since I was a kid.
I still have the same admiration and love for them. I believe that no tuner can customize a Ferrari more coolly than they can.

However, their relationship with Ferrari is the worst.
I thought I would never be able to fulfill my dream of getting a Ferrari with their body kit, especially in the modern video game where every brand is so picky about licensing.
What a blast!!! PD did it!
I was planning on keeping it stock, now I don't know...

As soon as I saw this I bought with the hope of doing this, I also bought them same wheels as they look great on this.
I've been hoping for the LP400 so we can turn that into an LP400s one of my favourite Lamborghini's

Note that these Koenig-style fenders are parts that can be installed in the side skirt section, not the wide body section.
Which means you can always bring your 512B back to stock!
Is widebody also available though? And can you put those sideskirts on a widebody?

The 911 GT3 RS gets some tools to make your own 911 GT3 Cup (not GT3 R, though).
View attachment 1135550
I have a tune for this car for my Porsche GT3 Supercup series (link in my signature for anyone interested) and it is insane grippy...even on the Race Hard compound tires. I'll pm it to you when I get a chance. It starts with Priaino tune, I used stock racing transmission gearing, and specced the car to fall in around 745pp, 2723lbs, 507hp. I went for weight reduction 3, and added the ballast back on and applied it to Number 35 toward the front. Aero 185 front/max at the back with large spoiler, front spoiler and diffuser added. Differential: 8/8/40. Use these suspension settings:
Screenshot_20220414-064303_Photos.jpg

For tow and camber, I went with 0.00 front, 0.25 rear, and camber at 1.5 front/2.0 rear.

Worked well with wide body or not.

In the race options when you're in the livery editor there is an option to change the old style tires of the RX500 to new ones, beefier and slick! Also in the race options there are yellow tinted lights for the 512BB!View attachment 1138096View attachment 1138097
More to the point, the RX500 get lettering tires by installing sport tires.
Some other cars, such as the Trans Am, also seem to have these sport tire-only letters.

image_2022-04-15_201330289.png
512 BB.png

I can't undersell the style the widebody mod for the 512BB has. It's up there with the Pantera's GT5 kit.

I REALLY hope the testarossa gets a wide body option, too, because now we know PD can atleast somewhat model Koenig Special kits.

My only gripe is the missing wing the Koenig kits came with, so I went with the goofy looking wing that reminds me of the 288 GTO EVO. 🤣

Last edited:
I really wish we could add aftermarket hoods and bumpers from real world companies. Not just lip kits.
This.

That's all the Pantera GT5's kit is missing, the vented hood and removable chrome lip front and back.

More to the point, the RX500 get lettering tires by installing sport tires.
Some other cars, such as the Trans Am, also seem to have these sport tire-only letters.
Back when I got the Trans Am, I tried getting the letters back. It didn’t work. Was this patched?

Back when I got the Trans Am, I tried getting the letters back. It didn’t work. Was this patched?
If you want lettered tires, the tires you install must be sport tires.
Comfort tires, racing tires, rain tires, and dirt tires will not earn a letter.

To check I mounted all the tires on a stock Trans Am that I had previously purchased.
It is still possible to obtain lettered tires in this way in the current version.

グランツーリスモ® 7_20220416184901.jpg

Incidentally, if sport tires are installed, a letter like this will be displayed.
If not required, the lettering can be removed from the tire sticker in the race options, in which case the tread pattern will be changed to a modern design tire as on the RX500.

グランツーリスモ® 7_20220416184910.jpg

Okay cool. I’ll have to do without as my cars are all on slicks. Just a bad move to not have tyre branding available for all cars.

The A45 grille can be updated to the current car egg grate.
1650153915535.jpeg

1650153934266.jpeg

C7 ZR1 removes the canards
1650154092902.jpeg

1650154109740.jpeg

Z432 options
1650154490974.jpeg

1650154514802.jpeg

1650154534776.jpeg

There are a block or chrome grille option and a grille delete
1650154588717.jpeg

Has anyone done the Lamborghini street car wide bodies? I've been trying to decide which one I want for street car lobbies and think the nicest wide body would help me make an easy choice.

Thanks in advance for any pictures.
I haven't tried all of them but the Diablo's looks really cool, although you might not notice the widebody is actually fitted.

Back