Best money making in Patch 1.08

• Thread starter Tompie913
  • 497 comments
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Tompie913
I'm trying to figure out what the best money making method in Patch 1.08. My favorite method, American Clubman 700 on SSRX may have been nerfed, but a close 2nd for me has always been the American Sunday Cup 600 at Daytona Oval, which wasn't nerfed at all. 22,500 with clean race bonus in just over 2 minutes with my Ford GT, which can get to 232mph on the straights. I'm thinking this might be the new king, and honestly probably not far off some of the methods from 1.05. Does anyone know of a better method with the new patch?

Last edited:
My friend suggested to me the GT Cup at Maggiore the other day, but I'm not sure how much more credits the clean race bonus adds to first place's reward.

Last edited:
I think Trial Mountain Cup might become an interesting option now. Best car is probably a fully buffed Dodge Tomahawk (obviously the road car variant) on RS. The annoying part is it being a championship so you loose a lot of time loading maps.

2 times 2 laps = 100K Cr. On my beefed up Dodge Hellcat I did laps of 2:15 ish seconds. So that’s 100K Credits in 9 minutes, excluding the loading times. Not sure how much faster a Tomahawk will do it, probably significantly faster since the Hellcat has poor cornering ability (at least with RS and upgrades but else no further tuning).

The Dirt Champions races are still quickest.

This is mostly because Kaz in all his wisdom decided it was a good idea to award a measly 70,000 credits for winning the WTC 800 races, which take more than 20 minutes to do. What's worse, these races have fuel and tire degradation, which further slows them down and might cause a loss due to wrong strategy.

There's no diversity in payouts when WTC 800 gives you 315,000/hour and Fisherman's, which is the easiest Dirt Champions race, still gives you 870,000/hour. It's obvious what people will continue to do to farm credits the quickest. In fact that's what I'm probably gonna do this weekend as well.

The only real solution is to completely rebalance the races... again. 1.05's balance was not gonna last, because the endgame races were paying 5,000 credits, but 1.08 is just ****. It doesn't reward effort at all.

I think Trial Mountain Cup might become an interesting option now. Best car is probably a fully buffed Dodge Tomahawk (obviously the road car variant) on RS. The annoying part is it being a championship so you loose a lot of time loading maps.

2 times 2 laps = 100K Cr. On my beefed up Dodge Hellcat I did laps of 2:15 ish seconds. So that’s 100K Credits in 9 minutes, excluding the loading times. Not sure how much faster a Tomahawk will do it, probably significantly faster since the Hellcat has poor cornering ability (at least with RS and upgrades but else no further tuning).
Where is trial Mountain Cup as I can't find it

Do the first race in the pan American championship with the dodge tomahawk road car. Pays 50,000 for 4 minutes.
Ok, 4 minutes for 50,000, that's about 750,000 an hour, playing time. How about 96,940/145,410 an hour but - NOT playing, just do what you wanna do when you're not playing games and let GT 7 works for you?

It seems windmills rally is the fastest way right now if rallies are your thing plus the best chance of getting clean race. You can take the lead on first straight and never see AI again. However, you have to be willing to do rallies. And as someone that's perfected fisherman's, I find the windmill track to be significantly more difficult because of that last unpredictable jump. Plus the hitbox of the pit wall is like 5 times wider than the visible wall. It feels like a much trickier track than fisherman's

IMO the easiest and one of the fastest are Daytona 3 Laps with Tomahawk S (around 1min. 3X sec. per race + loading) for 22.500 or the Blue Moon Bay in the Pan America Championship with around 3min + loading for (I think) 52k, but here we have more loading times, as we cannot restart immediately and the race is not as easy as Daytona.
Do not forget, that the Tomahawk S has a Overtake/Nitrous feature built in

I wonder if it is really so difficult to calculate the time it takes to complete a given competition and determine the prize ratio? After all, it's 1 day of excel work to compare and check it all and set prizes. They probably still have a lot of data from players to check it out. I don't understand why no one in PD can do simple math.

Last edited:
Fastest is Pan America in Dodge Tomahawk S VGT, you do the first race in 3m-3m10 then quit championship. +or- 30s in menus.
So 3min30 for 52k50.

Or you do rally sardeigne for 60k but it's annoying.

edit : apparently 30s in menus is only for PS5, for PS4 it's longer so rally is better.

Last edited:
Seams to be a wash now, GR.4 HSR was my go by, would make 90,000cr per 5 minutes with clean race bonus, it was better than the World GT Series at 600,00cr (which includes clean race bonus),
now with credits slashed, it seams the other way round 600,00cr for a little over a hour to do the series.

Tracks like Blue Moon Bay, just not worth the trouble now

I've been enjoying myself with repeating the last three championships.. Atleast there enjoyable compared to rallies or some 300mph straight line..I suggest anuone bored or not having fun anymore to give them a go.. I'ts also very beneficial for me doing 3 or 5 races in a row otherwise i find myself spending to much time and credits moding and tuning otherwise

Last edited:
  1. Special Stage X + Tomahawk + Remote Play w/ fairly basic script (no steering input other than the start, menuing based on time intervals)
    1. Duration: 272s (242s lap + 30s for the menus)
    2. Payout: 22,500 Cr (with the clean bonus)
    3. Payout/day: 7.14 million
    4. Tunes: Racing soft, 510kph max speed, lowered down, no toe in, lowest controller sensitivity
  2. Special Stage X + Tomahawk + Remote Play w/ more advanced script (steering input on each corner, spamming on menus based on recognition)
    1. Duration: 243s (225s lap + 18s for the menus)
    3. Payout/day: 8 million
    4. Tunes: same as 1
  3. Pan-American Championship Race 1 + Tomahawk + Remote Play w/ fairly basic script (keep rubbing the wall all the way)
    1. Duration: 340s (245s lap + 95s for the menus, loadings, and relatively long rolling start)
    2. Payout: 52,500 Cr (with the clean bonus)
    3. Payout/day: 13.3 million
    4. Tunes: Sports Hard, 420kph max speed, and the rest is same
After some optimizations, I think 15 million/day is possible. Not as fast as manual grindings, but I would say it's enough for a full auto grinding.

1. Special Stage X + Tomahawk + Remote Play w/ fairly basic script (no steering input other than the start, menuing based on time intervals)
    4. Tunes: Racing soft, 510kph max speed, lowered down, no toe in, lowest controller sensitivity
  2. Special Stage X + Tomahawk + Remote Play w/ more advanced script (steering input on each corner, spamming on menus based on recognition)
  3. Pan-American Championship Race 1 + Tomahawk + Remote Play w/ fairly basic script (keep rubbing the wall all the way)
    1. Duration: 340s (245s lap + 95s for the menus, loadings, and relatively long rolling start)
After some optimizations, I think 15 million/day is possible. Not as fast as manual grindings, but I would say it's enough for a full auto grinding.
I tried Special Stage X, I just put an elastic on right joystick on your pad and go into settings and put throttle for the right joystick.
But yeah as you said, scripting needed for menus otherwise you have to manually restart the race every 5min. I'm gonna check it...

Was wondering, just first heard about this script. How does one make/get one?

So, er, how do you actually play the game if your console is automatically grinding 24/7?

I have 4 PS5 as well as 4 accounts with GT7 DL copies. Two of them grinding 24/7, one just sitting idle, and one for me.
haha, thats brilliant. out of interest, how comes you have so many ps5's and accounts for this game? whats the end goal compared to having single account?

I'm assuming theres no way of gifting people/selling stuff in gt7 to others?

How do you do those scripts??

Back