Best money strategy?

• Thread starter Don Wakita
  • 43 comments
highest $ per second.
Tokyo 550.000 @ 25m = 1.320.000/h (wallrunning would be higher, but I dont know their times) / (there are cars that can go faster than 25m in a fair race, like the Swappucino or the Audi Quattro)
Sardegna 485.000 @ 22m30s = 1.293.333/h (Turbodatsun record)
Le Man 550.000 @ 30m = 1.100.000/h
Spa 1.000.000 @ 60m = 1.000.000/h

To the dedicated with a track of knowing how to CRB with a car, Tokyo is slightly more credits per time.
Yet I cant deny having a guaranteed CRB is also something nice to consider.
Multiply by 1.5 for having the CRB values, but the ranking stays the same.

Yeah, an assured CRB is a big deal. You miss the CRB 1 in 10 runs and you've lost whatever advantage the race may have on an "earnings per hour" basis. Plus, for myself Sardegna is a far far more pleasant environment to grind than Tokyo. I hate that track lol...

Last edited:
Sorry for this noob question but what does ‘CRB’ means ?
as noted, Clean Race Bonus. It's a 50% extra payout for not messing up during the race. So for Sardegna, the race pays 485K for 1st place, and if you get the CRB that payout goes up to 727k. And the thing about Sardegna is it's next to impossible to not get the CRB.

Last edited:
as noted, Clean Race Bonus. It's a 50% extra payout for not messing up during the race. So for Sardegna, the race pays 485K for 1st place, and if you get the CRB that payout goes up to 727k. And the thing about Sardegna is it's next to impossible to not get the CRB.
I always get my CRB on Spa.

Yep. Thanks to that, I can park my car just before the finish around 5 mins before the race ends. 😅
yeah I just really don't want to deal with even having to drive in the wet. Just not something I enjoy...and if I'm going to have to run the race 500 times I want it to be as stress-free and meditative as possible lol

Only times you tend to loose it at Spa are for yellow flag incident (i.e. overtaking whilst yellow flag is waved); however if you've been watching the rain radar and change tyres before it becomes really wet (common at Spa).
You often find that transition lap you are upwards of a minute quicker than cars still on slicks and end up mid corner 60mph faster than someone else and a car perhaps even in the same turn has just spun out. Last time I lost CRB in those circumstances I overtook four places in one corner, I couldn't have stopped behind them even if I'd wanted too and taking the line they ended up on would have resulted in a four car pile up.

Tokyo isn't CRB friendly
Depends on how much of an advantageous car you pick.
In the unfairly fast cars I find it difficult to lose the CRB, this risk only exists in cars that can not take the lead in the first 1.5 laps.
Those runaway cars make it quite easy, because you almost are ahead before the first turn, and then only need to time your lapping overtakes to places without any risk.

When it comes to grinding for Cr. in GT7, you're repeating the race/s over and over to acquire the credits, regardless what race you do it in, repetition=results. In terms of the quickest time and most payout per race, Tokyo still takes the cake even after all these updates. If you know of a better method, by all means share it with us.

Strategy:
Car: V6 Escudo Pikes Peak on comfort hard(CH) tyres for the fronts and comfort medium(CM) for the rears, High-RPM Turbocharger.
This setup with downforce and gearing settings(pics below) gives the car a 1,152 BHP and easily sneaks in under the 600PP regulations for this race at 583PP. I always lap all the AI cars twice with this setup. You can experiment with the gearing to shave a few more seconds here and there if you have the time and patience.
Wall ride everywhere except at the last turn(hairpin). When wall riding, I find that pushing the left analog stick away from the wall achieves a faster consistent time with each lap. Be careful not to touch the hairpin lines at the last turn or bump into the AI throughout the race, which isn't hard to do once you get the hang of it and you'll get Cr. 825,000(with CRB) in about 21-22mins. One of my fastest runs was achieved in under 20 mins(tinker with gearing), but that required full concentration, whereas the 21-22 minute runs are much more chill and easily achievable. I have no probs getting the CRB every time I run it.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20240516204954.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20240516204954.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 2
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20240516205020.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20240516205020.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
WTC800/Spa (which I also do; it's impossible to lose the CRB unless you pass under yellows and get a penalty for it), WTC800/Sardegna, and WTC700/Le Mans.
Despite crashing my Living Legend monumentally into walls and other cars at the Sardegna event, the Clean Race Bonus is always delivered with a smile. Not that I'm complaining. Without crashing, it's easy to win with about a minute to spare in that Porsche on RH tires. Cr 700K plus.

Back