BEST OFFER : F10 '10 up for only 24 hrs ***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jkgoff2007
  • 42 comments
  • 2,357 views
Messages
65
Messages
Fatechanger-
Here's the deal.. I have the Ferrari F10 for trade.. I will be at work tomorrow until around 2am eastern time.. I will review all offers that are posted and accept the best one when I get back to the house from work.. I expect to recieve your cars first. I will put my F10 on my profile for you to know I have it.

I will accept just about any good race cars
Mainly want
FGT
Bentley 8
C60 Hybride

Things along those lines..

P.S. Chrome or matte paints may just give you a better shot !

LET IT BEGIN !!!
 
Last edited:
I will not be checking link an making y'all offers.. If you don't make the offer then you will not even have a shot. I will probably end up announcing a winner on lunch at work before midnight. I will have my room mate log on accept the winner so they can send a car before midnight and after just to make the final process faster.

Thanks and good luck
 
I'll offer the c60 hybrid race car
 
chrome silver
matte red
mazda 787b
peugeot ocarina
peugeot 908 hdi fap
 
Mada 787B, Pagani Zonda R, Corvette ZR1 Race Car?
 
Really ? Not as many interested as I figured.. Hmm
 
C60 GV5
+
Escudo
 
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car ?89
 
So far I think Veet1 is going to take the cake..
 
ill give you a fgt for it
 
I'll give chrome paint silver for it
 
FGT AND Sauber C9
 
No one offered virgins yet? BTW what color is the top of the car?
 
its not THAT rare dude so no.. i have 2 FGT's and 2 C9's so i just want it to add to the collection :P
 
Oh god.. Ok, I'll throw in a virgin.. You can have my brother.
 
OMG I'm not alone then lol
 
hmmm if its the yellow top F10 i will trade a C60 hybride for it
 
Ill Give a Ford GT40 Racecar '69
Maseratti Gran Turismo S '08
Buick Special '62
and a Corvette Stingray Convertible '69
Hope i win! lol
 
list i have:



PREMIUM LIST

Shelby cobra 427

infiniti coupe concept 06

lotus EElise 111r full tuned with bodykit

Fairlady z300zx '89 maxed

Camaro z28 '69 full tuned with bodykit

Lamborgini miura p400

Ferrari 330p4 maxed

787b race car 91 maxed

peugeot 908 hdi paf tota 10 (blue) maxed

Zonda r maxed

ZR! maxed with wbk

FT 86 concept10

ferrari enzo maxed



STANDART LIST

Cien concept 02

speetster 00

minolta 88c

buik special 62

Cizeta v 16t

Dome Zero concept 78

hsc honda 03

ford gt lm race car spec II

nissan calsonic 93

mazda furai 08 maxed

audi le mans 03

acura dn-x 02

veyron maxed

lupo

audi pikes peak quattro 03 4wd

lancia delta s4 rally
 
Heyyy yoooo !!

Take a look on my cars
i have the speed 8
 
C60 hybrid OR Bugatti Veyron + Lamborghini Gallardo OR Murcielago SuperVeloce
 
jaguar xj 13 chrome line and peugeot 908?
 
aston martin v8 vantage 904bhp
buggati veyron 1159 bhp and
ford mk iv race car
 
Back