BEST OFFER : F10 '10 up for only 24 hrs ***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jkgoff2007
  • 42 comments
  • 2,357 views
aston martin v8 vantage 904bhp
buggati veyron 1159 bhp and
ford mk iv race car
 
F2007 for your F10 :) and i can also throw in a Matte dark red and matte light blue paint chips
 
F2007 for your F10 :) and i can also throw in a Matte dark red and matte light blue paint chips

Best offer by far.. Thats the car I really wanted but was sick and tired of grinding for cash after I hit 10mill to get the F10.. Only ones will can top it will be an FGT + others
 
rofl oh trust me i can beat any offer that is presented to you.
 
Any other offers, make it quick.. Will decide winning offer in 3 hrs.. Thanks
 
FGT + Courage Cv5
 
^^ it will prob have to be 2 cars plus a fgt to beat the f2007 with matte paints.. Sorry
 
The only way a 2 car trade will beat the f2007 is if it is a fgt plus a bentley 8 or c60 hybrid.. If that comes up touge that will beat your offer.. Off till 11 !
 
I possibly could do FGT + Bentley
If you'll wait till tommorow
 
^^ pm'd, if it goes though it will top ur offer touge.. If not, it's yours.. I will be off work in 3 or 4 hours.. Will figure it ou then.. I will have plenty of time to work it out then..
 
No response from pm.. Touge gets it !! No more offers please.. Thanks
 
Back