Best race in sport mode

• Thread starter trevor24
  • 17 comments
Suzuka, Kyoto (Yamagiwa or the mixed layout), BB Raceway (haven't tried this, just based off the track layout), Tsukuba if it's a low-powered car, and the Nordschleife if you can get pole there

need a little help which is the best race without incident so i can lvl. up on driver's rating?
If your just starting out or don’t have much experience, stick to the Daily Race A selections to build your confidence and driving skills. You can make some decent gains on DR and SR on those races as you qualify better, finish better and begin to taste victory.
While you’re honing your skills there, practice and qualify in the Daily Race B and C. This will start getting you used to racing, and more importantly, controlling faster cars, and learning the different tracks, braking and accelerating points.
Just my 2 cents. I’m not the best or fastest, but my skills have certainly improved by using this method, while increasing my DR/SR values.
Good luck!

I found the best way to level ip both DR and SR was to get to know 3-4 tracks really well in Campaign mode and then enter them every time I saw them in Race C.

Take the time to qualify and you should find that 10-15 lap races at a track you know gives you plenty of opportunity to keep clean abd finish well.

I reckon learning Brands Hatch would be worth it, even at the top level people go off track here quite a bit and if you do go off you tend to lose quite a bit of time and there is the added bonus of crashing drivers not ruining your race. I'd imagine at lower levels you can just let the aggressive idiots go and just wait until they go off track and then make quite good progress.

Suzuka is another unforgiving on mistakes, so another good choice if you are going to keep it on track yourself.

Gr.3 also tends to be cleaner than Gr.4 too, especially now people are driving the Megane again.

need a little help which is the best race without incident so i can lvl. up on driver's rating?
Try them all as they come to sport mode and find what track works best for you. I had never heard of Interlagos before this game, and a majority of people seem to dislike the track due to its technical difficult.

For what ever reason, me and this track go really well together.

Screenshot_20180413-163346_ColorNote.jpg

The problem with Interlagos is a number of the turns are just asking for the driver behind to dive bomb you and they usually do. If you are fast enough at it you can usually avoid most of the guys who regularly do this but if you are in mid pack you'll get banged about constantly. Normally I avoid the chaos but if I do get hit off early on or make a mistake, it usually does not go that well even when I'm actually faster than the guys around me. I assume it's only worse for the fair players naturally around this pace.

The problem with Interlagos is a number of the turns are just asking for the driver behind to dive bomb you and they usually do. If you are fast enough at it you can usually avoid most of the guys who regularly do this but if you are in mid pack you'll get banged about constantly. Normally I avoid the chaos but if I do get hit off early on or make a mistake, it usually does not go that well even when I'm actually faster than the guys around me. I assume it's only worse for the fair players naturally around this pace.
Mainly my point to the OP is to try all the tracks, ya never know what you'll be good at.

And that's very true about Lagos

Sorry for the off topic but @TheGeologist, is that list of your race wins something you've compiled manually or is there a site/app that can pull your GTSport win data?
Thanks.

seriously i really need help i get fustrated race a never helped. right now my dr. d & sr. e

Last edited:
seriously i really need help i get fustrated race a never helped. right now my dr. d & sr. e

Looking at your stats, you had an extended run in DRC and SRS but it seems you changed something with the way you race and haven't been anywhere near that level since then.

Try keeping out of trouble and if you find yourself in a position higher than you qualified, consolidate on it to chip away at your DR. Don't get drawn into battling if it looks high risk. ie a dirty driver in front. Hope they make a mistake or clear the way for you instead.

Back