Gran Turismo7058 (Banned) Messages 4,860 May 22, 2003 #1 My favorite rims have to be the Volk's in the Ray's Engineering dealer.
D Derf Messages 147 May 22, 2003 #2 Lemme just say you're not too far from being original, and a search wouldn't kill you. But, I like any multiple-spoked rim out of the Enkeis. They aren't as oapy as the 5-spoked or the 3-spoked.
Lemme just say you're not too far from being original, and a search wouldn't kill you. But, I like any multiple-spoked rim out of the Enkeis. They aren't as oapy as the 5-spoked or the 3-spoked.
Gran Turismo7058 (Banned) Messages 4,860 May 22, 2003 #3 eh, I didn't feel like searching this time......... It would kill me. It would basicly give me a stroke.
eh, I didn't feel like searching this time......... It would kill me. It would basicly give me a stroke.
Lazy Messages 153 May 22, 2003 #7 Originally posted by 87lotus12 O.Z. babeeeeee Click to expand... YEAH!!!! i use the O.Z's only!!! coz they rock.... some wicked models they got there....
Originally posted by 87lotus12 O.Z. babeeeeee Click to expand... YEAH!!!! i use the O.Z's only!!! coz they rock.... some wicked models they got there....
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky May 22, 2003 #8 The best rims aren't included in the game. I wan't gold rims for my CL600 drift/pimp mobile
DMX (Banned) Messages 518 May 22, 2003 #9 the oz's that have the red letters on the outer part next to the spokes.