do you think we'll get new rims?

I don't expect anything like that to be added at this stage of GT7s life-cycle. If there was a time to do it, I feel SpecII was the most likely.

We need these specifically:
rays.jpg

Honestly this is DLC I wouldn't mind paying.
2$ for a set of licenced wheels , 5$ for a collection of licenced bodykits .

This game has a great wheel selection to begin with but if licencing is an issue then I wouldn't mind paying for something that's 100% cosmetic and that 99% of people won't miss unless they actually want that set of wheels .

Yes, even if I'm not a fan of subsequent investments in a full-price title, I can agree here. If there is a larger collection of licensed products than DLC, I could access that too. BUT in my opinion the price line should be just right for that, I think $2 for a set of rims is too high.

At the same time, I miss finer gradations on the rims, for example. To be more precise, I would like to be able to decide exactly whether the rim I want to use, for example. a 9j 19 ET 30, or a 10j 19 ET 40 and the tires are 235/35 or 255/30.

Furthermore, I still miss the information if my wheel/tire combination in conjunction with the chassis settings on the body causes problems.

We get wheel options from aftermarket brands, but would like other wheel options from within the family of the current vehicle that is selected. Most brands PD has modeled numerous wheels, those should be available in the wheel selection.

We get wheel options from aftermarket brands, but would like other wheel options from within the family of the current vehicle that is selected. Most brands PD has modeled numerous wheels, those should be available in the wheel selection.
This is something The Crew 2 and Motorfest do quite impressively.

Latest Posts

Back