best ruf gt3@spa?

• Thread starter scubieroo
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
since the console lb shows way more than gt3 cars in the gt lb I was wondering if one of the pc players could tell me the top gt3 time at spa and/or the top ruf gt3 time as well. Thanks

It is still early, I would imagine that it is just because they are per car and some haven't been doing time trials

Looks like a little over 1700 people have posted times on Spa so far.

Those numbers will grow a lot over time but right now a lot of people will be more into trying to get their setups right and playing career or online. Some will be hitting the leaderboards but since the only way a time gets posted is in time trial mode and then only when it is a clean lap the number is a small fraction of the players and since the boards are broken down by car and track and lot of them will have only a few entries for a while.

Last edited:
Wow... PC has a severe lack of users. Is that right? Some of those track/car combos have less than 20 results.
Well. Those times are only collected at time trial. I can't bother with that :P

I've run a online organised race yesterday in Clio Cup @ Oulton Island, and a guy that finished behind me has the best time on that leaderboard. I could beat that time with a few atempts, but I just didn't bother with time trial yet :P

If those times were collected from races and practice sessions, then we would have a lot more times posted ;)

Back