GTracer98Ferrari F1 seasonal: Nurburgring 24h, 2 laps. Downtune your car, I have got up to more than 3'000'000 credits per win!![]()
JEMcGThat's like asking what punch in the face you liked best - all of the seasonal events are rubbish.
VegardFerrari F1 seasonal: Eifel, 10 laps. 750'ish PP, 4 000 000++ in 11-12 mins.
xsryguysxIf you don't have any formula cars one i like to do is the Online B-Spec Challenge No.3 on Suzuka. Its a ten lap race and if you have the 200% login bonus you make about a million per race. I use a 2J tuned down to 650PP but im sure you can find another car that works just as well. Just keep telling your driver to pace up until he passes everyone(you should be in 1st place by the 4th or 5th lap) then just keep him cool.
Ferrari F1 seasonal: Eifel, 10 laps. 750'ish PP, 4 000 000++ in 11-12 mins.
I was wondering which Seasonal Event I should do to make the most money efficiently. Any help would be great!