Best sim device ever created?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KForceOH
  • 15 comments
  • 1,488 views
Messages
191
Messages
KForceOH
Simply amazing. At 190K looks like I will need to take a third shift at work though!

 
One thing came to my mind: never take your X2010 to the track with it. Especially not to the Nordschleife.
 
That is quite neat. Although for those dollars you could buy a new Porsche (or lots of other neat sports cars) and do some real track time.

I wonder why they didn't enclose it. Those great movements can really add to the sense of realism by creating an illusion of real movement and G-forces. However, when you can see that all your surroundings are perfectly still it ruins the effect. Any ride I've seen that uses movement to simulate G-forces is enclosed for that reason.
 
Lol 190k$ for that? May as well save for a real Lambo/Ferrari then. Base 458 italia should cost like a 220k$ or so.
 
Uhmm....yes, and where in your house are you going to establish this robot? ^^

Looks fun to do though!
 
I'd prefer this:



Cheaper, more compact, faster responses, bigger ramp angles (so more 'G' felt by user) and you could fit it in a normal sized room :)
 
Corr he paid alot of money for just over 3 minutes of gaming then and he doesn't get to keep it !!
 
I'd prefer this:



Cheaper, more compact, faster responses, bigger ramp angles (so more 'G' felt by user) and you could fit it in a normal sized room :)


Where do I buy one, and what does it cost?????
 
Last edited:
Both simulators are absolutely amazing! Man, if I was filthy rich and had the room for these machines I would buy them both. Of course, I would also own a few very nice supercars as well.
 
Am I the only one that thinks the movements are exaggerated?
 
Ahhh....i feel dumb now..i will go back in my corner
 
Yea you could buy ONE ferrari, or own that and drive 1008 cars! I get it though didn't say practical just badass!! The other one is cool looks to be dbox based. You can have a real nice system like that for around 13k US.....sadly still out of my price range lol.

Oh yea the one I posted is actually used by ferrari f1 team for sim. Bonus question....can anyone name the game they are playing on the screen? Its not rfactor that I can see I own every darn pc sim made practically.
 
Relevence to GT not found. Moving to the correct place.
 
Back