Best site for car videos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iceman
  • 8 comments
  • 891 views

Iceman

Staff Emeritus
Messages
5,491
United States
Wisconsin, USA
As there are thousands of car video sites on the net I was wondering which ones you think are the best. I was also curious as about the site called "top gear" and I would like the address to this site if possible. Thanks
 
ouch that musta hurt.....................................................................................................................................................................
not
 
thanks for the link man. I just bought a new 80gig harddrive and i'm on a quest to fill it full of various car vids. that racingflix site takes forever to download from unless you pay. that jackass gumball vid is great.. just great :sly: Rich bastards, lol.. Who do u know that wrecks a ferrari.. almost tears his ear off, and acts like nothing happened... hm... maybe he was still in shock from the crash...
 
Back