Best sleeper/fun car?

More of a fun car, but...

Quite a hoot to drive. Body roll is extreme and you can see what happens under braking.

Don't forget that it is capable of taking an Aston and corvettes.

i say the asl garaiya. max out the hp nd give its stage 3 weight nd r2's nd its super fast. get all mods nd set it up nd real nice. handleing. with noe tcs i like to throw it around corners. fun car to drive for me

This is my special sector i luv the terrible cars lol.
fav joke/fun cars:
'90 Fiat Panda (full mods, black paint, rear wing and the rims from the IROC-Z!)
'04 Dodge Ram Quad Cab (full mods, made to kill, the brake is the car infront)
'54 Citroen 2CV (full mods 47bhp! and special coloud peach!)
'98 Daihatsu Midget II (it wouldnt be a list of fun cars without it, and its purple with the horrible red wheels)
'88 Volvo 240 GLT Estate (sparks fly wen it brakes due to my set up lol)
'49 VW Beetle (excellent handling with full mods, RR really helps it)
'70 Honda Z Act (just pathetic....)
I could go on forever......

I like RR cars, but esp. the yellow bird. It's a bit scary at times (corkscrew:nervous: ) but a hoot, and quick.

I also like the old TVR. I think it's the V8S. good fun, well balanced, easy to get the back out:tup:

Finally I like my modded (fifty)-2CV. awesome

'49 VW Beetle (excellent handling with full mods, RR really helps it)
Yeah, stiff suspension settings like the one Duck has make it extremely nimble but if you hit the rumble strip you'll send the car in the air.:scared:
The '76 Golf and '79 Civic can be modified to insane powers. Don't be surprised when you fly past a Corvette or Viper! I also really like the Fiat 500 series cars and the BMW 2002 Turbo. Oh, and I got the Karmann Ghie to 152.13mph with 107hp.:embarrassed:

I just found a wonderful car, its only got 150 hp (stock) but its a great handling car and a great laugh! It acts like a FR but its a FF its the Mazda Kusabi..
Anyone else like it?

[startrant] No one notices that this thread says Best Sleeper/Fun car... Meaning that either a fun car or sleeper car can be posted. Then people post, "That is not much of a sleeper car though..." I don't get it, are people out here to destroy our fun?… [/endrant]

If you don't think it is a sleeper car, don't worry about it, no need to ruin the fun of others. To some people, there car is a sleeper, like a G35 or Mercedes SLR winning th 24hr nurb.

The best sleeper in my opinion is the SL 65 AMG. 999hp and it looks like any regular Mercedes SL 600 or 500 minus the wheels. My favorite "fun" car is my Caddilac Cien or my 00' Camaro SS. Chaparral 2D is fun also.

For me, It's gotta be a Mazdaspeed 6. I have it tuned up to 481 horsepower. I have Stage 4 turbo and I was running in the top 2 early in the Ring 4 Hours. I could not catch the Lotus.

I think the Lotus Carlton is a seriously fun car to drive, its comes with the one stock colour...black, a real bank robbers car. Not bad for a 5 door.

Greetings Ye Merry Band Of Misfits and N'er-do-wells!
If thoust would allow, mine own humble opinion, the 62 Buick Special. In full dress, over 800 hp, and the source of much mirth when dragging it's exhaust 'round the Ring.
Ye Olde Skooler
Fangio

The most fun car ?, eh to me it'd be the Suzuki Capicino(sp?), thing is fun to whip around Tsu full throttle, specially in the rain

Greetings Ye Merry Band Of Misfits and N'er-do-wells!
If thoust would allow, mine own humble opinion, the 62 Buick Special. In full dress, over 800 hp, and the source of much mirth when dragging it's exhaust 'round the Ring.
Ye Olde Skooler
Fangio

Your damn right about that one, it has to be one of my favorite cars from America (in GT4).

Latest Posts

Back