Best sounding car

A lot of the cars in gt psp have different sounds than in GT4, so i would like to know your opinion of the cars which makes the best noise

Here's my list, in descending order :)
1. Ferrari F2007
2. Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
3. BMW M5
4. Lancia Stratos

I would say:

Mercedes benz SL 55 AMG (R230) '02

Subaru Impreza wrx sti prodrive style

Lancia stratos

TVR Griffith 500

Mazda 787B

Honda NSX Type S Zero

Last edited:
with the right headphones, bumper view, I would say

Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z (JGTC) '04
Toyota WOODONE TOM'S SUPRA (JGTC) '03

Try the Nissan 350Z by JUN, the one that's meant for top speeds (yet does well in the corners!)

love that sound.

In no particular order, all in chase cam (I find bumper/cockpit muffles the sound too much):

Mazda 787B
Mazda Furai
F2007 & FGT
Ferrari Enzo (it sounds off, but after delving deeper it IS quite accurate surprisingly)
NSX (any model, I know I'm biased lol)
Super GT cars
Lancia Stratos (road & rally)
Pagani Zonda LM
Subaru Impreza Rally (all 3)
TVR Speed 12
Jaguar XJ220 (road & LM)
Corvette ZR1
Lamborghini Countach (both models)
Toyota Trueno (SS Version)
VW Nardo

That's just a few off the top of my head. I don't know why people say sounds in GT are bad. They've come a long long way from GT1/2 days IMO. Sure they need a bit more grunt and power, but the basic sound characteristics are right. I'd rather have these than loud, unrealistic engine sounds.

It has to be the Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 S.S. Version). It is not so fast but i really love the sound. Got good handling and very sharp at corners!

Has anyone tried the Citroen GT? It sounds like a freaking rocket! And not to mention, it's the only car that's a match for the Bugatti Veyron. 250+ with a draft :D

It sounds more like a vacuum cleaner than a rocket to me. But yeah, awesome sound nonetheless (just because it's so unique). I don't think it could reach 250+ though, not in my copy of the game anyway.

Yeah, the speed thing is pretty hard. The AI are retarded, so if you go on the test course, which is really great for pushing speed, don't expect your opponents to try to go really fast. But still, if you race against some friends, have one be a Veyron and keep in contact with his rear bumper the whole way, and you ought to get 250.

A vacuum cleaner though? Seriously. A vacuum cleaner doesn't change in pitch does it?

Yeah, the speed thing is pretty hard. The AI are retarded, so if you go on the test course, which is really great for pushing speed, don't expect your opponents to try to go really fast. But still, if you race against some friends, have one be a Veyron and keep in contact with his rear bumper the whole way, and you ought to get 250.

A vacuum cleaner though? Seriously. A vacuum cleaner doesn't change in pitch does it?

If you time it right you can get the Veyron well over 400kph while drafting the AI in the GT, so if you use the GT and select same manufacturer you might be able to get the GT over 250mph by drafting if you time it right.

My vacuum cleaner changes pitch all the time: lug nuts, ethernet cable, apple sauce, cats.
I am not responsible for any damage to anyone's vacuum cleaner or listed objects if you try this yourself.

I've actually gotten the Veyron to go 269 MPH. It was a beeyotch to get, but I finally did it. I also think 269 is its top speed, but I'm not completely sure on that one.

Rhetorical question dude, rhetorical question Lol. One way or another though, a vacuum does not raise in pitch the faster you use it. Don't anybody argue with me, just accept the plain truth Lol. The GT sounds like a rocket.

Spoon Integra Type R and S2000 LM Race Car:dopey:
They sound like amazing touring cars, but my music doesn't get to be heard, 'cause of the epicness:dunce:

If my memory haven't failed me, once you get to a certain rpm, the CGT's tach stops increasing. So yeah, it does sound like a vacuum...eventually.

My vacuum cleaner changes pitch all the time: lug nuts, ethernet cable, apple sauce, cats.
I am not responsible for any damage to anyone's vacuum cleaner or listed objects if you try this yourself.

:lol: Add socks, ping-pong balls and dead critters to that list.

I've actually gotten the Veyron to go 269 MPH. It was a beeyotch to get, but I finally did it. I also think 269 is its top speed, but I'm not completely sure on that one.

Rhetorical question dude, rhetorical question Lol. One way or another though, a vacuum does not raise in pitch the faster you use it. Don't anybody argue with me, just accept the plain truth Lol. The GT sounds like a rocket.

The Veyron's gearing is limited to 433 km/h (270 mph), so you can eek out 1 more mph ;)

I still maintain that it sounds closer to a vacuum than a rocket. Oh wait, I got another idea! It sounds like a hairdryer lol (that one does change pitch with fan speed ;)).

In real life, the Citroen GT sounds like a bubbling broth of lava when stationary, but on the go, it sounds like its gonna start the apocalypse (thats why only four were built). On topic, the mazda furai is my choice. Its a match for the citroen, and it will roar on 1st gear, in which it will do 80mph WITHOUT hitting the red line. Mazda, please make it run at le mans.

Back