Best sounding car

In real life, the Citroen GT sounds like a bubbling broth of lava when stationary, but on the go, it sounds like its gonna start the apocalypse (thats why only four were built). On topic, the mazda furai is my choice. Its a match for the citroen, and it will roar on 1st gear, in which it will do 80mph WITHOUT hitting the red line. Mazda, please make it run at le mans.

That's because it has an American sourced V8 engine. Not a bad sound in itself, but I expect a high pitched supercar shriek from a car like this. Something like a Murcielago would be more fitting IMO.

The Furai is just epic 👍 And yes they should enter it in Le Mans. I can't wait to drive it in GT5 in full HD glory (and with steering wheel, as it's almost uncontrollable on the PSP :lol:).

The Motul Civic race car has also a very nice racy sound. Not as vacuumcleanerish like the Spoon Civics.

I'm kind of used to the Spoon Civic's sound since it was in GT2. But yeah, I expected it to be higher pitched since it revs to 14,000 rpm! Similar to the SS Trueno at least.

That's because it has an American sourced V8 engine. Not a bad sound in itself, but I expect a high pitched supercar shriek from a car like this. Something like a Murcielago would be more fitting IMO.

The Furai is just epic 👍 And yes they should enter it in Le Mans. I can't wait to drive it in GT5 in full HD glory (and with steering wheel, as it's almost uncontrollable on the PSP :lol:).

I just wish it wasn't limited to 190mph because it is capable of more.:grumpy:

I just wish it wasn't limited to 190mph because it is capable of more.:grumpy:

True. Don't worry though, with gear tuning in GT5 we'll be able to unleash its FULL potential :mischievous:

What if the Citroen GT had 6 gears? Bigger roars?

No it won't. The sound will just rise up and down like a normal manual car. So it will sound more dramatic (because of gear changes), but the peak volume will still be the same.

It doesn't matter whether it's a concept or not. It's up to Mazda's engineers to decide what gear ratios to fit.

Back