Best Sounding Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt-MF1
  • 118 comments
  • 8,514 views
The Isuzu 4200R, fully tuned [or at least with engine and exhaust mods], the sound is just sublime yet powerful, almost like a fire-breathing dragon! :drool:
 
Where are the Yankies?
Charger 440 RT
'63 Vette Z06 C2 race car, awww yeaah.
And yeah the 787B, I've been in love with that thing since GT3.
 
phil bell
Not sure if I can pick a best but the Lexus LFA,Honda NSX-R,Lamborghini Murcielago and Corvette Z06 are up there.👍

Try Ferrari 599 (titanium exhaust).
 
the NSX-R Proto LM Road Car sounds mighty even at stock

Well the stock exhaust is the titanium racing exhaust pipe and it can't be changed, so it will always sound the same. But it does sound great.
 
Well the stock exhaust is the titanium racing exhaust pipe and it can't be changed, so it will always sound the same. But it does sound great.

oh i didn't know that. i rode it straight to the track right off the UCD. :D

anyway, as an addition, most naturally aspirated, multi-cylinder, high output cars have meaty sounds i.e. murcie sv. 👍
 
Ferrari italia with racing exhaust sounds amazing
 
All classic muscle sounds nice, but I have to give it to the '71 Cuda fully modded. I'm a chevy guy, but the majority of the classic chevys just don't have the throaty note that the cuda hits.

On a side note, I wish PD would've spent more time focusing on the differences between exhaust & engine mods closer to the actual sounds of a real car. I can understand how this would be hard with over 1k cars, though.

I agree.


Too bad the Cougar sounds REALLY weak, as it's a VERY fast car.
 
Fully tuned Honda Beat Version Z ´93 sounds mean.
And is awsomly quick on the Eifel Kart Track seasonal (2:50.9xx overall)
 
Ford GT40! Wow!

Good call. I love the way the GT's sound. They are awesome! Just pure power.


I finally got into my McLaren F1 and I love it's sound. Also went and bought a 787b and have yet to try it out but I can't wait to hear it roar to life.
 
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione or the classic GT40.
 
street: bmw m3
supercar: 458 italia
racing: mazda 787b
tuned: honda civic RM
 
Cars in general sound fantastic. V8, 4 cyl Turbo, v12 they all have their place in motorsports and isn't one that is 'the best'

The one thing i love is you get to hear the real car start up as it would in real life when you buy from the Premium Dealer( i don't visit UCD much to notice) or change into it via the garage.
 
Ford GT 40. I dont really like american cars otherwise but this one just sounds so good.
 
My recent Fav is the, Lexus IS-F Racing Concept '08 maxed...
That car is an earth shaker!
 
My fully tuned AC Cobra makes one of the greatest noises i've heard in the game until now... But if you want a better handling car, the Ford GT makes an awesome sound too..
 
My recent Fav is the, Lexus IS-F Racing Concept '08 maxed...
That car is an earth shaker!

same thing for me plus the Mazda 787B, fully tuned RX-8, Maserati GT, Ford GT and Zonda R :)

the Ford Gt is just intoxicating to drive!!! 👍 would have added the LFA but its far from the sound than the one we're so used in YT.
 
I put my "ears" on the Ferrari 428 Italia ... sounds awesome for me.
 
Any standard model Subaru with a stock exhaust, they perfected that exhaust note.
 
Back