Best Sounding Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matt-MF1
  • 118 comments
  • 8,516 views
Mazda 787B hands down.
 
The Gallardo, it sounds perfectly like a V8.

Gallardo.. V8.. Hmm if I know any better i'd be shouting and screaming at the T.V for this.. The Gallardo Lp560-4 is A V10 lol It's a 5.2 V10 Which is similar to the R8 but the R8 funs a lesser powered version :). It's always had a V10 engine so go shout at you're T.V or even the game for being so retarded :)
 
Gallardo.. V8.. Hmm if I know any better i'd be shouting and screaming at the T.V for this.. The Gallardo Lp560-4 is A V10 lol It's a 5.2 V10 Which is similar to the R8 but the R8 funs a lesser powered version :). It's always had a V10 engine so go shout at you're T.V or even the game for being so retarded :)

I clearly knew this info, but if i didn't know any better i would've thought it was a v8 in gt5. Thats my original point.
 
Clearly you knew that.. You're post would never have stated otherwise..
 
My vote is the Zonda R. I'll never forget the first time I started it up. Also the fact it was one of the first good cars I earned makes it more memorable.
 
787B
458 Italia

You think I'm joking?
 
Why are people's view of the "best sounding car" different? its either they all sound bad or all sound good... you tell me.
 
Why are people's view of the "best sounding car" different? its either they all sound bad or all sound good... you tell me.

Maybe, just maybe, because as individual people, we all have INDIVIDUAL opinions... which clearly your robot troll mind can't get past.
 
Maybe, just maybe, because as individual people, we all have INDIVIDUAL opinions... which clearly your robot troll mind can't get past.

And maybe, just maybe, your a ignorant fanboy. But ironically not having a mind of your own.:rolleyes:
 
And maybe, just maybe, your a ignorant fanboy. But ironically not having a mind of your own.:rolleyes:

Fanboy of what exactly.....
well besides the obvious of hating on trolls....

I must say, you're very good at diverting attention away from the matter at hand, unfortunately it just accentuates the flaws.
 
These three are exceptionally good:

F2007 Ferrari
Amemiya Aspara Drink
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ‘65
 
1. RUF CTR yellowbird
2. Mazda 787B
3. Acura NSX RM
4. Nissan GTR SpecV
5. Honda Civic RM
 
The Aspara drink RX7 is too manufactured for me.. The LFA <3

Perfection in my eyes.
 
And maybe, just maybe, your a ignorant fanboy. But ironically not having a mind of your own.:rolleyes:

Ha ha ha ha ha! :lol:


But seriously, we all share our own opinions. Just because they might appear to be the same, we come to our own conclusions our own way. Hence having a mind of our own, which is why I laugh hysterically at your response! Move on son.


ACR/GT40 are the best IN MY OWN OPINION BECAUSE I THINK FOR MYSELF!
 
Yesterday a Lister Storm showed up at my UCD
=> bought it, drove it and now I love it

Maybe not the fastest Car but it sounds amazing
 
Don't laugh at me, but the '97 Premium Civic with that racing exhaust is heaven.
 
Don't laugh at me, but the '97 Premium Civic with that racing exhaust is heaven.

I'm sure it does. I'm personally not a fan of those types of exhaust but I'm sure they hit that sweet spot for certain people. No laughing on my part! 👍
 
I remember after a lap of Nordschleife in RM Civic I felt like this noise is driling my ears, and I have enough.
 
For me its an SLR (19" WO) Fully Tuned but with the standard exhaust and gearbox
 
I remember after a lap of Nordschleife in RM Civic I felt like this noise is driling my ears, and I have enough.

Well, each to their own I guess. :indiff:
 
the NSX-R Proto LM Road Car sounds mighty even at stock
 
One of the best noises is the LFA stock and SLS AMG stock. The C63 AMG fully tuned sounds great too.
 
My favourite sounding cars:

  1. Ford GT
  2. Lancia Stratos
  3. Mazda 787B
  4. Formula Gran Turismo
 
Premiums? The Ford Mark IV.
Standards? The Cizeta V16T.
 
Back