Best sounding cars in gran turismo 6

• Thread starter KraigA
  • 456 comments
Lancia_Delta_Integrale_Evo_2_IMG_9403.jpg

Not sure did i like it, or not :lol: Interesting sound with racing exhaust :)

The inboard Honda HSV Super GT sounds good, out side sounds terrible!!

Sounds pretty close to the real thing to me.

EDIT: The Jaguar XKR-S has been mentioned before, but just to compare:

GT6

Real

The GT6 sound is missing crackle and boom and it has been modeled to have a 6-speed manual for some reason. But other than that, it actually sounds like they actually did record the sound of the car.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that no one mentioned the Nismo R32 GT-R S-tune or the Audi R8 V10. They both sound incredibly close to their real-world counterparts.

My recent favourite car is the R8 LMS Ultra after tuning out the snap oversteer. Sounds like I gotta try the Nismo someday.

- Citroen 2CV Type A '54 with the full racing exhaust...omg xD! It sounds totally beast haha, who'd of thunk it the least powerful car in the whole game so far, having an awesome sounding racing exhaust note, accurate or not, sounds really nice
- Fiat Panda Super i.e. '90 also with the racing exhaust sounds suitably ricer-y...i know i know but it sounds GOOD and thats what it's about eh? I like it anyway

Side note, I think i'm beginning to notice a pattern, of sorts. The smaller cars seem to have a more defined sound that even some of the top end cars, by which i mean, the majority i've tested and mentioned, although not super awesome eargasms, DO actually SOUND more accurate that some V8's, V10's and V12's out there, ill keep looking.

- Corvette Stingray Racer Concept '54 with semi-race (dont get full race ><) exhaust sounds really nice too, actually like a V8 so that was a good find from the goodwood festival, lovely note across all RPM

So yeah that's a few more IMO :).

Definitely the best sounding car ever in Gran Turismo! :bowdown:

Btw, the other RedBulls sound great, too.

I guess that is the first glimpse on the sound update to come 👍

BRZ/FRS/GT86 should totally have that sound.

2̶0̶0̶9̶ 2010 Mazda Demio Sport with Racing exhaust. Get a fully customisable transmission so you don't have the droning from the CVT and this car has a rich sound for a 4 cylinder. 👍

Last edited:
2013 Vipers with Sports Exhaust are my absolute favorite. Slap an ECU upgrade and Engine Stage 3 with some longer gears... That V10 at even higher revs is to die for. :drool:

Also, all of the Red Bull X cars. Maybe the Formula GT, too. The Junior X series sounds badass, and all of the other ones all sound like they have an insanely high-revving F1 engine, as they should.

Mainly since I want to revive discussion on this, I felt it a good idea to bring it to the front page. I have a new addition to my list, accurate or not.

The Lamborghini Countach LP400 with a Sports Exhaust makes an absolutely gorgeous scream. It's one of my favorite cars now, in fact! While these gems aren't common, they do exist.

I like the Viper SRT10 '08. I don't know if the sound is accurate or not compared to the real one, but it has a pleasing sound, especially from the roof view.

Back