Best t300 wheel settings for gt7?

• Thread starter Oj1982
  • 61 comments
Does that affect FFB?! What!?
The canned modes are under the Assist Settings before you start a race. It will affect how the car handles but it is not related to the 2 wheel settings. At the minimum I think that using Intermediate or Hard and turning any Auto-Drive settings off. Then depending on your driving skill or gaming preference you can lower or turn off Countersteer, ASM, and Traction Control.

The canned modes are under the Assist Settings before you start a race. It will affect how the car handles but it is not related to the 2 wheel settings. At the minimum I think that using Intermediate or Hard and turning any Auto-Drive settings off. Then depending on your driving skill or gaming preference you can lower or turn off Countersteer, ASM, and Traction Control.

Oh, right... But I've never even tried anything else than ABS only. So that's even less assisted than "expert".

Didn't think that affected FFB.

Guys have you'll figured out the problem? I can't feel any bumps or curbs on the t300rs on gt7 ps4 I just got my wheel. I deliberately drove the car off track can't feel anything in the wheel. The controller has more sensation. It's not fun at all

Guys have you'll figured out the problem? I can't feel any bumps or curbs on the t300rs on gt7 ps4 I just got my wheel. I deliberately drove the car off track can't feel anything in the wheel. The controller has more sensation. It's not fun at all
Have u made sure its on PS4 mode? the red or orange light should be on can't remember which. I played it on PS3 mode for a few weeks before realising

Yes it's on PS4 the red light is on the wheel functions good just that you can't feel what the car is doing unless it breaks traction. No curbs no bumps . Say when on controller the car hits a curb or bump it's felt u feel a vibration but the wheel has nothing. I thought it would feel much more alive leaving controller coming on a wheel especially a t300
Have u made sure its on PS4 mode? the red or orange light should be on can't remember which. I played it on PS3 mode for a few weeks before realisi

Have u made sure its on PS4 mode? the red or orange light should be on can't remember which. I played it on PS3 mode for a few weeks before realising

Yes it's on PS4 the red light is on the wheel functions good just that you can't feel what the car is doing unless it breaks traction. No curbs no bumps . Say when on controller the car hits a curb or bump it's felt u feel a vibration but the wheel has nothing. I thought it would feel much more alive leaving controller coming on a wheel especially a t300
well I got t300rs too and I can feel bumps. Only thing I can think of is update the firmware if you got a PC, and turn down Force Feedback Sensitivity in game to 1. that helped a lot for me. Try using a really stiff car like the F1 cars if you cant feel it on them something must be wrong

well I got t300rs too and I can feel bumps. Only thing I can think of is update the firmware if you got a PC, and turn down Force Feedback Sensitivity in game to 1. that helped a lot for me. Try using a really stiff car like the F1 cars if you cant feel it on them something must be wrong
Okay I will update the wheel when I get home maybe that's the problem I did drive a gr 4 car which is stiff didn't feel anything. How much did u feel did the wheel vibrate ? Is it better than a controller?

Will do as recommended

Okay I will update the wheel when I get home maybe that's the problem I did drive a gr 4 car which is stiff didn't feel anything. How much did u feel did the wheel vibrate ? Is it better than a controller?

Will do as recommended
well when I switched from PS3 mode I instantly felt vibrations when losing traction that wasnt there before. But bumps and curbs isn't a huge effect anyway its just enough. Can barely feel it on road cars but on the F1 cars its a bit annoyingly bumpy.

If your wheel is set up up correctly you should have a red light with the slider on PS4, if that's not the case update your wheel

Since I've update it, I can feel the effects, it's ok and informative enought for my taste, but it's nothing like AC or PCARS it's really light and weak

I run on 3 torque and sen 1 with weak ABS or no ABS on older cars

Last edited:
Maybe RED is the right colour but like i said if i set it ps4/red my throttle and clutch are reversed if i set ps4/green its fine and feels the same either way.

Hold the mode button for 6 (iirc) seconds to change from orange PS4 to red PS5 mode and back.

well when I switched from PS3 mode I instantly felt vibrations when losing traction that wasnt there before. But bumps and curbs isn't a huge effect anyway its just enough. Can barely feel it on road cars but on the F1 cars its a bit annoyingly bumpy.
I believe the bumps and curbs is a great detail it helps when driving and also makes it more realistic and fun because u feel everything. I do feel the feedback when the car brakes traction but prior to that I don't feel anything

T300_V34_Led_Color_s.png

Last edited:
Double checked i was still on V33 firmware so updated and thanks Nuschel01 for the button map to keep my inverted peds.
I would say its subtle at first but there seems to be a more linear feel to the steering and throttle and the few high pp cars i tried seemed easier to control without TC.

FFB isn't suddenly the dogs dangly bits but has improved although kerbs still feel the same and i improved a few of my times pretty quickly. Also noticed the highspeed sensitivity is more manageable not so twichy at higher speeds.

Double checked i was still on V33 firmware so updated and thanks Nuschel01 for the button map to keep my inverted peds.
I would say its subtle at first but there seems to be a more linear feel to the steering and throttle and the few high pp cars i tried seemed easier to control without TC.

FFB isn't suddenly the dogs dangly bits but has improved although kerbs still feel the same and i improved a few of my times pretty quickly. Also noticed the highspeed sensitivity is more manageable not so twichy at higher speeds.

Mine is inverted as well, glad you finally succeed !
Yes the FFB is improved, I find it really different regarding the car and track you drive, as I've say earlier I've got the information I need, it's not too intrusive as PCARS 2

Last edited:
since the new update FFB is totally ruined :-\

anyone has some recommended settings for the T300 with the latest 1.15 patch?

I am trying to figure out best FFB settings for T300 by my self. But I wonder. Why all people recommend sensitivity on 1 or 2 for t300? Personally I don't feel any details on those settings and everything feels so light. I like it on 10 to be honest, but I was curious is it just a taste thing or I don't understand how FFB should work? :D

Trying to figure out best FFB settings for T300 too.

A lot of people seem to suggest a very low sensitivity setting. Why? I'm still not quite sure what it actually does but I do feel it's easier to catch a slide when sensitivity is set higher.

What kind of FFB settings people use these days with current physics?

Trying to figure out best FFB settings for T300 too.

A lot of people seem to suggest a very low sensitivity setting. Why? I'm still not quite sure what it actually does but I do feel it's easier to catch a slide when sensitivity is set higher.

What kind of FFB settings people use these days with current physics?

I am using max torque on 5 and sensitivity on 10 and I love it personally.

Back