best track for practice full lap drifting

Tsukuba and autmn ring mini are both nice and short.

Short tracks make it easier to practice with other people, less waiting for them to catch up. Those are my two favorite tracks to tandem on because of this.

If you're just going out by yourself, i've always been a fan of trial mountain and Deep forest, i think those courses give you a wider range of corners to try out, while still being somewhat forvgiving. They are also a lot bumpier which is always good practice.

Kart maps :P

Yeah dude! its how i practiced at first. make your own in the course generator so you can make a small track with many corners..

Its nice cause the track is narrow; no flying off into the grass and nice boundaries to get close to! Lets try that tonight!

suzuka east is now my fave track. just flows so easy once u get use to it :)

But that first corner is so difficult to enter, maintain, and take the second at a nice speed and line.. Only managed to do it once; with some luck!

I personally find Tsukuba the easiest to link up. Autumn Ring Mini is definitely the best track to learn on, but there are a couple areas that can be tricky to link, and if you're trying to manji into the big dual apex right hander that can be tough to set up.

Latest Posts

Back