Best Unmodified Japanese Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Automobile
  • 18 comments
  • 1,054 views
Messages
151
Australia
Australia
I need an unmodified 90's Japanese car to win the Nismo 400R in the Japanese Events hall. I don't want a used one and I have unlimited credits to use. What's the best showroom one to buy?
 
NSX, Skyline, Supra, RX-7 etc. Take your pick...
 
I used a won Sileighty, but ann Acura Nsx can win a few other races aswell (Japan Cup, MR Cup etc.)
 
unmoddified [in this instance anyway] refers to non-racing car....

you can still buy add-on parts for a car and use it in the race.......
 
the 350z drives nice...

oops.....not 90s, try the latest version of the 300zx. I'm partial to the fr nissans.
 
Yeah the NSX is one of your best bets. A nice drive and powerful.
 
NSX or a Skyline, if you're not real familiar with driving a MR car, use the Skyline.
 
I won with some old Skyline's. Skyline would be the car of choice for me, but I'm not you, oh yeah, NSX = Sweetness
 
I used a 4-door 10km Impreza WRX for the 90's race... and it was a walk over. It may say the grid is the best of the 90's but all I had as a grid were a motley crew (a Mirage, three Preludes and a Civic.)

Fun racing
 
George Morley
I used a won Sileighty

Good idea, I was planning on winning that again soon anyway. I just wasn't sure which prizes would qualify as 'unmodified' for that race. As I recall, it's black too, which is the colour I'm trying to get as many of my new and prize cars as possible in. Sometimes it's really frustrating though, because some prize's come in such a range of colours, it takes many races to produce a black one. :guilty:
 
I'd go with an NSX. Good power, nice and balanced MR handling.👍
 
Dude?
I'd go with an NSX. Good power, nice and balanced MR handling.👍

I would, but I already have at least one NSX in my garage already and I don't like doubling up on the same type of car, especially the Japanese one's. It gets too expensive.
 
1998 Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car. You asked!

Though I wouldn't recommend it for that race if you want any sort of competition! :lol:
 
Nissan R390 road car 👍 If you absolutely must show up the competition, accept no substitutes. :sly:

Or you can just use the GSX/R-4 like I did and take the cheapskate way out. :D
 
Ebiggs
1998 Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car. You asked!

Though I wouldn't recommend it for that race if you want any sort of competition! :lol:

Oh ya, great idea! I've been racing Sylvia Sisters, but still haven't turned up a black Sileighty '98. I might just have to buy one of those R390's, hopefully it's not over 1M credits. :nervous:
 
it's not over 1M credits, it's exactly 1 million.. :D but, it should be fun with first or second gen MR2, especially with the normally aspirated ones.. that should give you a tight competition..
 
Back