Best user made tracks.

• Thread starter djm99
  • 9 comments
England
England
Hey guys, it saddens me that the GT6 servers will be shut down very soon. I never played online, but did like to download others tracks. I know an awful amount of work went into many of these, and it's sad that soon we won't be able to experience them. So, i am thinking that before this happens i would like to sample the cream of the crop once more. What do you guys consider the best tracks for racing out there? and why? ...i would certainly say all of @Mr Grumpy modified tracks !

Thank you @djm99 for mention one of my created tracks as one of your favorite!:)👍. It is indeed sad that it will end in March, I just hope PD will look through all the creations and pick a few of their favourites and make them into GT Sport, and mention us creators in a review or something!.

I would add Road America by Patrick8308, Road Atlanta by Swift20B and Zandvoort by OdeFinn.

Another favourite of mine is Old TT Assen by samoht gtx. Even if it's not a perfect replica due to app limitations, in my opinion it succeeds in capturing the essence of the real old circuit.

Indeed, i think i have at least one of those on my list, but definately not the Old TT Assen..thankyou for your recommendations..i shall try that one out :)

Back