Best version GT2 edition

• Thread starter Neddo
  • 18 comments

What is the best version

• Total voters
Please elaborate. I have no idea what you mean by "best version GT2 edition".
Would you prefer the Euro/Japanese version, the glitchier version, or the redone American version.

I`ve got a GT2 Pal 3 disk version, PAL-FR.
On the 3rd disk, you get B license completed, 15 race cars to start off with & 100,000 Cr.
If anybody wants photographic proof i will upload later if anybody is interested.

I`ve got a GT2 Pal 3 disk version, PAL-FR.
On the 3rd disk, you get B license completed, 15 race cars to start off with & 100,000 Cr.
If anybody wants photographic proof i will upload later if anybody is interested.

I would, actually. I didn't know there was a special edition of any region, let alone PAL.

@Liquid

It looks like this, and has a special box
Although it wasn't a Platinum, so the GT disc was the same as Arcade (the red disc here) but blue.

Gran-Turismo-2-Guide-Strat%C3%A9gique-CD.jpg

I ordered this a couple of weeks ago from Ebay..never came. Seller refunded fortunately :) I suppose there is nothing extra to be seen.
But i wanna see the race car list. :)

You can still buy originally sealed copy for 60 euros IIRC. (from different seller)

Doubt it. The only thing it does is a save transfer. Basically, it's a program that asks for a memory card where it will copy a save containing the B license, 100 000cr. and 15 Race cars.
I don't think there's even a tiny bit of actual GT2 data on there.

Fun fact, the license tests are all kiddie prizes :P

Back