Best White Rapper?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joecool593
  • 52 comments
  • 2,229 views

Best White Rapper?

  • Eminem

    Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Bubba Sparxxx

    Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Vanilla Ice

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other/None (plz post)

    Votes: 17 34.0%

  • Total voters
    50
Paul Wall blows them all away. Check him out. I didn't realize he was white until I actually went to the record labels website and saw his picture. He's THAT good. lol
 
Let me rephrase myself; the only rap bands I like are Cypress Hill, Beastie Boys, and House Of Pain/Everlast. All the other rappers are pure crapola 👎 :yuck:


However, I do not listen to rap that much because it really is not up to my taste.
 
None, They All Suck.
All rap Sucks
Anyone Who Likes Rap, Is Really Really Stupid, Or Has ADD and thinks its Classic Rock, And Should Be Shot.
 
It's always redneck musclecar freaks that don't like rap, and they're always so aggresive about making it clear. You guys are ****ing idiots. So what if someone doesn't like the same stuff as you? You think your opinion is gona change that? If you don't like hip hop, don't bother posting in threads about it. I think rock sucks, but you don't see me going around bashing other artists and bands in other threads do you? Maybe it's just the whole maturity level or something, idk. In either case, grow the **** up.
 
I think you have the right to make posts saying how much you hate an entire genre. I think it's quite laughable.
 
Sure, you can post whatever you want, but do you really have be a ******** about it? Why is it you feel the need to bash what other people like?
 
Originally posted by spock
None, They All Suck.
All rap Sucks
Anyone Who Likes Rap, Is Really Really Stupid, Or Has ADD and thinks its Classic Rock, And Should Be Shot.


I, Am Really, Really Smart Because I Listen, To Pennywise and Use Too, Many Capital Letters.
 
Originally posted by spock
None, They All Suck.
All rap Sucks
Anyone Who Likes Rap, Is Really Really Stupid, Or Has ADD and thinks its Classic Rock, And Should Be Shot.
Is ignorance bliss?
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Is ignorance bliss?

I remember having said "If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?"

As rebuttal to his comment, anyone that listens to rock should be dragged out and shot. Seriously though, I like rock.

Spock, wtf were you smoking? None of us rap lovers goes into the rock threads and spams them with "Rock sucks", "all rock lovers should be drug out and shot" and crap like that.

idiot
 
Originally posted by emad
As rebuttal to his comment, anyone that listens to rock should be dragged out and shot.
$bang.gif
 
Originally posted by battle_stage
Sure, you can post whatever you want, but do you really have be a ******** about it? Why is it you feel the need to bash what other people like?

It brings me joy to bash what other people like. Especially when people like ****ty music like Linkin Park. So, I have to allow people to bash what I like. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. If you don't like rap, that's your problem as far as I'm concerned.

It doesn't bother me that spock is missing some great music because he doesn't like rap. And it doesn't bother me that you are also missing some truly spectacular music because you don't like rock.

I'll never understand the whole "I hate (insert genre here)" thing. Well, unless the genre is something ridiculous like experimental noise. But if we're talking about the broad genres like rap, rock, metal, pop, and electronica I don't understand how you can dislike an ENTIRE genre.
 
^what Klostrophobic said that emad said that he said. That's what i'm sayin.
 
Everlast. He has the name for a reason.

And this thread sucks.
 
How come noone has mentioned Snow?

A licky boom boom daown.
 
Because most of the people who like rap were not even born yet when Informer came out, or they were still in their nappies and listening to Raffi Sings Disney! tapes through their Sing To Me Elmo dolls.
 
I guess so. Still, the pollmaker brought vanilla ice on the list and Snow came a year or two after him. Must have been that Snow was a true onehit wonder.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Because most of the people who like rap were not even born yet when Informer came out, or they were still in their nappies and listening to Raffi Sings Disney! tapes through their Sing To Me Elmo dolls.
5lolenough.gif
Don't bring back repressed Snow memories . . . ARRGGGHH!!!!
 
I only like the beastie boys but if i had to choose one than i would pick Mike D. Other than that i dont like rap of any kind.
 
Back