Beta August.

• Thread starter TheRacer94
  • 10 comments
What second beta?

He's talking about this I guess:

Kazunori Yamauchi
I’m thinking that after having these closed betas, it might be nice to put up another beta with all of the features that will be available to experience in GT Sport. It would be for a very short time, maybe around August or so.

Source: www.gtplanet.net/kazunori-yamauchi-e3-multiclass-racing-customized-race-suits-another-beta

He's talking about this I guess
I'd guess that too (given that I put it onto the site), but it hasn't been anywhere close to confirmed ('it might be nice to' is not 'we will').

The following answer states that even if it happens it will not be an open beta:

GTP: So a public beta?
KY: No, we can’t say public, because several million people would rush to play it. That means our server costs would shoot through the roof before we sell the game, so we can’t do that! So it won’t be completely open, but we would like to at least have at least another tier in terms of participation.
So I'm baffled by people who think there definitely is a second beta, and even more so by this comment, which outright states it's happening and it's an open beta:
Yes you will get second beta in August like everybody else.
Which leaves me back at "What second beta?".

Last edited:
Back