Sony Confirms Second GT Sport Beta Phase (UPDATE: All Second Beta Mentions Removed From PS Blog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never liked Tesco and won't shop there. They are just doing this to punish me.

Only Tesco going with this, so I expect its rubbish.

Last edited:
Why would they put beta, if we are ONLY two weeks away from realise? It makes no sense from me. But of course, I would be happy if they give it to us.

Its a beta in name only, lets be honest, if it happens its a limited run demo.

It's def a demo and/or a server test but it's a chance to attract attention from the others sooner.

Two of the three tracks won't show the best side of GT: Northern Isle and Colorado.

I want to test the dirt track aspect so I'm fine with Colorado. Hoping Northern Isle has night option. The track is boring though.

http://www.pssite.com/news/58929/gran-turismo-sport-otwarta-beta-juz-wkrotce.html
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1442072

Polish gaming site pssite.com and NeoGAF are reporting about GT Sport second beta leak.

Translated text from pssite.com:
"Gran Turismo Sport will be available this month, but before that, we will be able to test the game under open beta. We probably met their date and details.

Gran Turismo Sport promises to be the new champion of racing simulators. It should not be a surprise, because the series has always been a high level show, although the individual scenes can be it and this throw away. Nevertheless, further materials and finite beta tests some time ago prove that Polyphony Digital is in its highest form.

The creator of Gran Turismo Sport before the end of the closed Beta test mentioned that before the premiere we will probably get the opportunity to test the game. And in the broader sense of the word than it did so far. Official information is not available yet, but maybe the Tesco store has hastened to reveal details.

It appears that open beta testing will begin on October 9 and will last until the 12th of this month. In the description of the offer (you will find it here) there is also a message that you will not need to have PlayStation Plus to test. According to the description we will have access to the following content:

1. 3 Tracks (Northern Isle, Dragon Trail, Colorado) Sport Mode
2. Daily Races Only
3. Campaign Mode
4. School - 8 Events
5. Missions - Stage 1 and 6
6. Circuit Experience - 3 Tracks

As with closed beta tests, we will receive one car a day for a specified number of kilometers. In addition, we will receive the following missions - these are Group 4 and Group 6 vehicles.

Some of our achievements are to be transferred to the full version of the game:

1. Cars
2. Currency + Experience Points
3. Driver Profile including Sportsmanship + Driver Rating

It also goes on to say that the beta will be limited to UK players. The information has to be treated with a grain of salt, because it is not from the official source. And the other thing - it looks a little too good. So you just have to wait for the situation to develop.

Gran Turismo Sport is expected to appear on October 18th, unlike its predecessors, to focus on the sporting aspect of competing with other players."

blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/10/03/gran-turismo-sport-limited-time-demo-goes-live-on-9th-october/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back