Beta carryover

• Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 19 comments
Already been answered and you can find it several places in this forum. No need for a new thread about it. Use the search function and you should find all you need. :) Even Playstation Store says what you can transfer.

Already been answered and you can find it several places in this forum. No need for a new thread about it. Use the search function and you should find all you need. :) Even Playstation Store says what you can transfer.[/QUOT

Rather than being sarcastic why don’t you try being helpfull and point me to where there are specific figures, rather than the post that just say up to the limit

1M credits, not sure how much Mileage points, all photos and liveries you’ve uploaded and 7 or so cars.. just look it up on the Playstation Store.

1M credits, not sure how much Mileage points, all photos and liveries you’ve uploaded and 7 or so cars.. just look it up on the Playstation Store.
In-game credits (up to a limit)
Mileage points (up to a limit)
Cars acquired (up to a limit)
+ You don't know anything more than we do so where is it mentioned here several times?

In-game credits (up to a limit)
Mileage points (up to a limit)
Cars acquired (up to a limit)
+ You don't know anything more than we do so where is it mentioned here several times?
I’m sorry if you haven’t read the posts about it here and on ps store then. And gt.com if I recall correctly. Just go in the general discussion thread.

Edit: I took this picture on saturday. Proof enough?
89F9A639-CFF8-465C-9663-BCF3B303B86F.jpeg

Up to 8 customized cars and 1M credits.

Last edited:
There is only 1 definite figure thats 1m credits the rest is speculative IE upto 8 cars, That could mean between i and 8 and all the other stuff states upto the limit.

That I already knew, My question was quite specific asking for definite figures

Does the game go live at the same time worldwide ? or do other countries go live earlier, if so maybe those folk would have an answer

There is only 1 definite figure thats 1m credits the rest is speculative IE upto 8 cars, That could mean between i and 8 and all the other stuff states upto the limit.

That I already knew, My question was quite specific asking for definite figures

Does the game go live at the same time worldwide ? or do other countries go live earlier, if so maybe those folk would have an answer

up to 5.000 Milage Points
up to 1.000.000 Cr.
up to 8 cars (not sure if this was changed after PD extended the demo until friday)

All liveries, photos and replays

Your DR SR rating.

BTW, "up to" only means that if you only played the demo on the last day, you could only get 5 cars, maybe less than 1.000.000Cr and less than 5.000 Mi.

Just tried the game (I'm in HK), yep, only 5000 mileage points transferred and lost my progress in campaign :(
I heard about campaign progress being lost (I don't mind, there wasn't much to lose anyway), but shame about the Mileage Points. I had over 13000 saved up. I just wanted to buy the Corvette.

Last edited:
Yeah nup, only prizemoney and 5000 mileage points got carried over, even the level I had to start from beginning....kinda sux

That's ok imo. I can do the events again and get another prize car. The first one I got was a VW Golf GT1 (duplicate) which I don't want.

Is there a folder or something similar to store unused/unwanted cars, Those you dont get rid of but will use very little like in GT6

Latest Posts

Back