Better AI Competiton

• Thread starter JBJAMMIN
  • 36 comments
The new expert level seasonal is a step in the right direction as the AI do not slow down when you get near.

It is still chase the rabbit and they still drive far too slowly, but one improvement has been made at least. 👍

i don´t understand why PD can´t create a better AI. Geoff Crammond´s game "Grand Prix 3" was released in 2000 and it´s AI was perfect. 14 years later, PD should be able to do it even better... :odd:

GT6 with a much better and competitive AI, Qualify-sessions and longer races would be a really good racing game.

Totally agreed! I remember playing Geoff Crammond "grand prix series" and always i think the same. I can't understand why anyone cant make the AI like those of the grand prix games. PD: Recruit Geoff Crammond now!

A.I. in seasonal events - timed events or even the offline timed or license test etc. at times seems decent certainly better than in the race events. So I think the capability is there for somewhat better A.I. just not sure why it is not implemented, maybe console performance issues.

Also any race would be made better if mechanical and visual damage was on. Then perhaps hardcore or extreme settings could have off track for more than a few seconds or impacts (front/rear) over say 50 mph = race over.

I hate the AI as it is right now. When I'm racing in a NASCAR race the AIs keep drafting me and hitting me on the rear. They don't even want to go around me. It starts driving me nuts when I have to keep watch of the AIs drafting me and dodge out of the way when they speed past me.

Back