Better FPS-What are you willing to give up for it?

After reading what everyone else has put, I agree, a constant fps would be better than something that fluctuates. The actual numbers are less important that the amount it varies by.

As for what i'd give up... I can't answer this question, due to the fact that I haven't experienced any fps dips yet, but mainly because I don't know how much you'd have to get rid of for a constant fps.

I'm curious how this is happening for you.

As for the FPS being detectable, it is for me. I notice it all. FPS changes, interlaced vs progressive, all of it. Maybe because I've been playing/watching video games for nearly 40 years :)
I played video games for a long time when I was younger as most did in my generation. (im 26). Life has changed and my interest as well. But one thing that has not and will always remain, is my need to race! I will never have the ability to ever pursue a real racing career, unless something amazing happens lol :P Gran Turismo gives me that time to zone out, zone in, and do what I love best, in a virtual reflection. Since GT5P, it opended up a whole new world for me that led me to meeting other people who are the "same", and its simply been some of the most fun and intense racing I once thought I would never experience. Sure sometimes races end with a booting, or lag punting, or even the ol lady crossing the line and pulling the power plug lol. But what I am thankful for, is way more times than not, I get to escape in a (motor)world that I will never get enough of. Ps feel free to add me if you seek the same thrills :)

Back