BF Injection

• Thread starter The Porko
  • 17 comments
And if dred's post isn't totally clear, it's in the apartment complex parking lot where the Diablos meet, across from the hill with all those trees, and right behind your hideout.

It's only there between 19:00 and 2:00 or 3:00, so go at night.

It looks like a dune buggy!

Not as good off-road as a Patriot (though my favorite is the Landstalker - go behind the car crusher in Portland and there's mountains!)

Well, if truth be told, it's okay in a straight line, but it understeers like a dog with broken front legs. Makes a nice sound though.

I much prefer the Patriot to the Landstalker - if I had a dollar for every Landstalker I've rolled fooling around on grass hills....actually, it's more like $500 in GTA3 when they blow up, isn't it?

I agree but the reason I like the Landstalker is because it's so capable - in real life (yes there is such a thing!) no SUV of that size could do half of what the Landstalker could do.

Plus it reminds me of every SUV I've ever had combined into one. And I've never had a Hummer! :D

Originally posted by M5Power
I agree but the reason I like the Landstalker is because it's so capable - in real life (yes there is such a thing!) no SUV of that size could do half of what the Landstalker could do.

Plus it reminds me of every SUV I've ever had combined into one. And I've never had a Hummer! :D

Yeah, that's probably true - the one I had took a hiding in 'A Ride in the Park' but that little bugger held in there to the finish.

Ugh. I refuse to do those damn missions. I rolled the Patriot about seven times before quitting the 'Patriot Playground' offroad mission. How can you stand it!?

The order is important - once you get a couple quickly you get about 1:30 in the bank and that's plenty of time.

Back